New Organisiation For Wdc

Has anyone seen the plans for this new organisation and the standards they want to improve council houses too?

I hope the takeover happens and they stick to the plans to improve council houses they need improving.

Blyth valley have been doing renovations on there property and the results are brill.

Does anyone think this will go ahead or are they just false promises?

Has anyone seen the plans for this new organisation and the standards they want to improve council houses too?

I hope the takeover happens and they stick to the plans to improve council houses they need improving.

Blyth valley have been doing renovations on there property and the results are brill.

Does anyone think this will go ahead or are they just false promises?

It'll go ahead. All councils are meant to hand their housing stock over to a council dunded ALMO in order to receive grants to improve housing.

It'll go ahead. All councils are meant to hand their housing stock over to a council dunded ALMO in order to receive grants to improve housing.

Don't know about false promises missdarn but the roport I read said WDC would be the majority shareholder in the new company which is to take over their housing stock? Looks like Denzel has hit the nail on the head as it must be the handover which enables them to apply for grant funding.

Would a rose by any other name.........

the brochure for the show house sure looks good

theres a showhouse in my street, was opened before xmas for a few wks so that people could hav a look round, I'd posted a topic on here about it.lovely inside although will probably take about 25 years to get all the houses done and by then it'll need done again because we'll probably be old fashioned by then :(

• 2 weeks later...
theres a showhouse in my street, was opened before xmas for a few wks so that people could hav a look round, I'd posted a topic on here about it.lovely inside although will probably take about 25 years to get all the houses done and by then it'll need done again because we'll probably be old fashioned by then :(

Just move in with me.