Australia Day

Hi everyone just thought i would tell you to-day is Australia Day (26th Feb ) and its a holiday, most Aussies are at the beach or just enjoying a bar-b-que at home but i had to bloody work and spoil it all...........BC

Hi everyone just thought i would tell you to-day is Australia Day (26th Feb ) and its a holiday, most Aussies are at the beach or just enjoying a bar-b-que at home but i had to bloody work and spoil it all...........BC

And thrashing England again :angry:

I think there is a New Zealand influence here Malcolm, brain dead !*!@# in Australia. :huh:

You guys are quick, do you just wait until someone makes a mistake and then you crap on them from a great height you are pathetic my profound apologies it was January...................sheepshagger ?

You guys are quick, do you just wait until someone makes a mistake and then you crap on them from a great height you are pathetic my profound apologies it was January...................sheepshagger ?

I knew what you meant Brian, don't worry about the occupants of Pedant's Corner.

Didn't mean to cause offence Brian it was just I was talking to someone who lived in Aussie for many years and he said it was Australian day when I spoke to him, so I asked if it wasn't in Feb going off your posting.

Thats cool mate no offense taken

Though I must admit I'd prefer your avatar to say Tooheys or VB mind.

Don't forget Denzel, we live in Queensland where it is almost a sin to drink anything else other that xxxx almost a capital offense...........Brian

Don't forget Denzel, we live in Queensland where it is almost a sin to drink anything else other that xxxx almost a capital offense...........Brian

Well could be worse, you could be drinking Foster's.

Fizzy piss.

When I visit Bedlington next I will try to bring some of the golden Queensland nectar with me for you to sample we might even get the lovely barn lass to cool it in her bar fridge for us to enjoy........ :P

When I visit Bedlington next I will try to bring some of the golden Queensland nectar with me for you to sample we might even get the lovely barn lass to cool it in her bar fridge for us to enjoy........ :P

Emma is icy cool!