Beyond Belief

keith lockey

What did she expect crossing the road there. The number of folks pushing buggies or leading ankle-biters across busy roads AND NOT using pedestrian crossings is commonplace. Perhaps the Peelers might like to consider charging her with something after they lift the car driver.

Thomas Hamilton, up in Jockoland, had form for serious kiddie-fiddling (I know he wasn't a murderer but almost as bad) but was allowed to keep his Firearm Certificate; Michale Ryan, down in Hungerford, was another with serious form but had legit shooters. Both went on the become mass-murderers using their legally held guns.

You are right about people crossing busy roads and not using pedestrian crossings, Symptoms, I've seen it myself many times, BUT in this case the driver was on the wrong side of the road when he hit them and he was giving it licks in a built up area. Apart from that I can't see any traffic lights anywhere. Consider Bedlington Front Street - we have one crossing at the Market Place and none further up, except for those little islands. And this driver wouldn't have bothered about those. So if I came out of the Blue Bell and wanted to go to Grenfell's funeral parlour I would have to walk all the way down to the Market Place to use the crossing!!! Sorry, but this guy is totally wrong, especially since he didn't stop. The ironic thing, Symptoms, is that she was a driving instructor!!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now