Bedlington... Saturday Night

macca_911

Hello all, is Bedlington getting any busier on a saturday night as we are planning a night out up there in the near future?

Is it easy to get a taxi on the street?

What time to places throw you out these days?

Ta

bedlington is quiet compared to what i was used to 10 years ago, but is still busy in the right bars (depending on your taste)(que barlass)

there are about 500 taxi companys round here now, so if you cant get one on the street, ask the barstaff, they all seem to have their little cliques.

throwing out time? lol

i cant remember ever being thrown out of a bar coz its closing, but then again, i am a bit of a beer pig, i think most are about 12 now tho, with the red lion open later i believe.

bedlington is quiet compared to what i was used to 10 years ago, but is still busy in the right bars (depending on your taste)(que barlass)

there are about 500 taxi companys round here now, so if you cant get one on the street, ask the barstaff, they all seem to have their little cliques.

throwing out time? lol

i cant remember ever being thrown out of a bar coz its closing, but then again, i am a bit of a beer pig, i think most are about 12 now tho, with the red lion open later i believe.

Market place club was 12 when I was up there at Christmas

throwing out time? lol

well mr darn i am here :) I would say personally dont bother having a night out up here to be honest, its completely dead. theres a few pubs with bands on ect like the market tavern have acoustic bands on fri nites and rock bands on sat nites.normally good in there and they dont stand for no crap!!you'll def see a difference in bedlingtons nightlife if you havent been for a while!!

as for taxis, bar staff always happy to help as taxi rank dont exist anymore :)

well mr darn i am here :) I would say personally dont bother having a night out up here to be honest, its completely dead. theres a few pubs with bands on ect like the market tavern have acoustic bands on fri nites and rock bands on sat nites.normally good in there and they dont stand for no crap!!you'll def see a difference in bedlingtons nightlife if you havent been for a while!!

as for taxis, bar staff always happy to help as taxi rank dont exist anymore :)

Why not have a charity event Barlass, in the car park perhaps?

strangely enough we are, how on earth did u know about that???

June 15th 16th and 17th, thats all i know about it at the minute but will let you all know when I hear more about it :)

If the Jimmy Shand band is on I will come up for the weekend, he'll pack the place out.

:D