what your major malfunction were you bullied at school or something! cause you'll no get of me case.

and divint talk !*!@# about the clamping either cause you tell more lies than fn pinocio!

ps yes i did go to school, what do you do apart from from slinging pints in that !*!@# hole all day mmmm nice job not!

who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? I don't sling pints I serve them and I dont do it all day either, I work part time as Im at college doing my HNC. No I did not get bullied at school, you see Im a sociable lass and get on great with everybody apart from if they start mouthing off and being offensive.

The clamping is legal, everything about it.anyone who is illegally parked in a private car park will be clamped. at the end of the day it cannot be anymore simple than that. Like I said, someone parks on your drive who youve never met in your life, you wouldnt be happy. what if you asked them to move their car and they said no and walked away. Its exactly the same in these car parks. nobody has any right to park there without the owners permission!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? I don't sling pints I serve them and I dont do it all day either, I work part time as Im at college doing my HNC. No I did not get bullied at school, you see Im a sociable lass and get on great with everybody apart from if they start mouthing off and being offensive.

The clamping is legal, everything about it.anyone who is illegally parked in a private car park will be clamped. at the end of the day it cannot be anymore simple than that. Like I said, someone parks on your drive who youve never met in your life, you wouldnt be happy. what if you asked them to move their car and they said no and walked away. Its exactly the same in these car parks. nobody has any right to park there without the owners permission!!!!

To base the unexplainabilty of clamping and the immense wonder of nature onto an other miracle God is unnecessary and not acceptable for any serious thinker.

Guest missvic
To base the unexplainabilty of clamping and the immense wonder of nature onto an other miracle God is unnecessary and not acceptable for any serious thinker.

Have you been using the thesaurus again?!