Bedlington

so this forum is about bedlington nen wonder there's nowt t talk about? any way out happened the day any new earth stoping news thats happened in bedlington mmmm thought not. this place meks those ghost towns on cowboy films look overcrowded!!!!! :blink::blink:

so this forum is about bedlington nen wonder there's nowt t talk about? any way out happened the day any new earth stoping news thats happened in bedlington mmmm thought not. this place meks those ghost towns on cowboy films look overcrowded!!!!! :blink::blink:

Smashing place whats a matter with you man.

:D

I must admit, I've been up there on a saturday afternoon and it's been just about deserted.

It was weired...

You know, normally you'd see older people shuffling up and down the place.

I thought maybe thered been a bomb scare and i'd missed it or something... ah well - good old Bedlington.

:mellow:

I must admit, I've been up there on a saturday afternoon and it's been just about deserted.

It was weired...

You know, normally you'd see older people shuffling up and down the place.

I thought maybe thered been a bomb scare and i'd missed it or something... ah well - good old Bedlington.

:mellow:

Whats the Station like is it any better? I was in Bedlington just before Christmas and I must agree there was not many people about even at night.

yes you can always rely on plain old dull bedlington for theres a 99% chance that nothing will happen! :lol::lol:

Monsta, you could always move to Blyth.

I hear theres riots there at least once per night - hows that for action?

Whats the Station like is it any better? I was in Bedlington just before Christmas and I must agree there was not many people about even at night.

Oh wow... Bedlington Station. The mere mention of the name.

Well, nothing happens at the station either. Except the usual street dealers lurking in the shadows and the under age drinkers sitting on that seat opposite Walters.

Lots of broken windows... I'm getting scared just typing about it!

Monsta, you could always move to Blyth.

I hear theres riots there at least once per night - hows that for action?

Oh wow... Bedlington Station. The mere mention of the name.

Well, nothing happens at the station either. Except the usual street dealers lurking in the shadows and the under age drinkers sitting on that seat opposite Walters.

Lots of broken windows... I'm getting scared just typing about it!

Sounds really bad.

Well, dont get me wrong there are plenty of good, decent people living there.

I know quite a few and their all canny enough.

I lived in Burnside untill i was about 9, and i must admit it was a bit of a dump hole then.

...I suppose you get places like that everywhere.

Shame really. :(

Saturday afternoon everyone is in the pub*, watching the toon via the magic of dodgy Arabian channels.

*No names, no pack drills, "The Man" may be looking in.

It's the same here CK, got one of them ariels that turns and tracks the signal, use radio 5 for the commentry if there covering it, it's two minutes ahead of the picture.

Well i'd get a hobby if i were if you .. just waiting around for others to amuse you anywhere wont work.. hollyoaks is fiction...at least bedlington has a website where you can moan about stuff ..unlike elsewhere nearby

Well i'd get a hobby if i were if you .. just waiting around for others to amuse you anywhere wont work.. hollyoaks is fiction...at least bedlington has a website where you can moan about stuff ..unlike elsewhere nearby

Haha, thats right.

Can anyone remember, on the old Bedlington Forum there were links to the Ashington forum and other ones, i remember the Alnwick one was popular.

Anyone know if those forums are still up?