Market Tavern Clamping Scandal

this BarLassofBedlington likes to talk a lot of bol**cks coz the tavern has never been updated all thats been done is the poolboard has been moved across the room and tables put in its place it still stinks and my mate said he went for some food but wished he didnt coz he had the sh*ts all day it is a rotten place to be stay well clear!

If thats the way you feel then your obviously the kind of person that they dont want drinking in there. The tavern has been 'updated', we have new carpets, its been decorated and yes 'theres new tables and chairs'. Personally if people like you dont want to come in the place then who cares, we have great customers who have the upmost respect in the place and thats what we want.

Miss vic. We have a massive charity event happening on June 15th, 16th and 17th to raise money for cystic fibrosis. also easter sunday we are trying to raise money for the childrens hospital (one of the regulars Frankie Cram in charge of that one). Something else you might be interested in is we are having a 50's night next saturday as its one of the bar staffs birthdays and we have a 50's band playing. I really need some fashion advice from you about what I could wear. Ive got the hair band and necklace, both black just need some suggestions on where I can go for clothes :)

Something else you might be interested in is we are having a 50's night next saturday as its one of the bar staffs birthdays and we have a 50's band playing. I really need some fashion advice from you about what I could wear. Ive got the hair band and necklace, both black just need some suggestions on where I can go for clothes :)

Missvic's house?

Guest missvic
Missvic's house?

Actually, you can come round for clothes any time, Barlass! And if you're attending CK, I'm sure I could run you up a nice little number too!

:D

ok while i don't agree with the whole clamping thing (i have said enough on that), i have to give the tavern it's due it is clean, food ok, drinks same as everwhere (well most decent places) they got rid of the !*!@# and are making a real go of it...............good luck!

Clamping wrong but, pub fine think you need to see it to believe it really completely different from what is was.