What Music Do You Listen To?

Your right there billy talent is fantastic!!!! nearly as good as nivana, fallen leaves is brilliant! :D

Guest missvic

PURE CUSH

*NODS*

Ah, the monkey, rockin' da m.i.c! Proper belta man.

Or, a load of nonsense that assists in the anti-social behaviour of drug-fulled fake burberry cap wearers. hmmm.

• Like 1

Ah, the monkey, rockin' da m.i.c! Proper belta man.

Or, a load of nonsense that assists in the anti-social behaviour of drug-fulled fake burberry cap wearers. hmmm.

Dj Tazo Reckin his life! nods really !*!@#

Well, Isketch idea died a death,so what music does everyone listen too? Me? Billy Talent,if you haven`t heard of him,check him out here http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=billy+talent Brilliant stuff!! :D

I'll check him out......i love the beatles....nirvana....libertines....oasis....strokes.....im an indie kinda guy.

I like the Basra's sea shanties hope you do too!

are they owt like Bobby Shaftoe

I'll check him out......i love the beatles....nirvana....libertines....oasis....strokes.....im an indie kinda guy.

good on ya..Enjoy! :D

Simian Mobile Disco float my boat at the minute.

And the Nu-Rave madness of the Klaxons/Shitdisco/CSS/New Young Pony Club

Check them out scenesters!

Oh and Oasis

I had an immense advantage over many others dealing with the problem inasmuch as I had no fixed ideas derived from long-established practice to control and bias my mind, and did not suffer from the general belief that whatever is, is right.

ps you heard the bee gees magic just magic!

I see most PoP music as a tax for the tone deaf,tasteless and stupid.... has the monsta gone mental .Its posts are becoming very odd

no already mental just getting twisted with this place!