The People's Revolution Begins!

threegee

Everything UKIP has been telling you is wrong with the system - from a Tory MP!

Mr Carswell said the decision to jump ship from the Conservatives had given him "sleepless nights" but he wanted to see "fundamental change in British politics" and UKIP - a party he believed belonged to its members rather than a "little clique" of political insiders - could deliver it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28967904

He's exposed Cameron's cunning plan for a re-run of Harold Wilson's trick of keeping us in the then Common Market by pretending to secure a better deal.  There is NO better deal, and it's not an economic union - it's a political one!  It is designed to secure the continuing dominance of the ruling classes - people who produce nothing but live in luxury off the backs of people who do!  It adds more layers of these drones, so that the layer you elect has even more excuses not to deliver the kind of fundamental change we need!  The Eurocrats call it "post-democracy"; what they mean by this is that you are too thick to know what's best for you. The system's sole purpose is to replicate itself.

On Mr Cameron's pledge of an in/out EU referendum on 2017, after renegotiating powers back from Brussels, he said the prime minister's advisers had "made it clear that they're looking to cut a deal that gives them just enough to persuade enough voters to vote to stay in".

He added: "Once I realised that, my position in the Conservative Party became untenable."

The Labour Party wants everything the Tories have; their strategy is to let Cameron do their work for them, and say as little as possible on the EU.  There was a time when Labour were opposed to the then Common Market, but New Labour saw an opportunity to feather their own nests and grabbed at it. I've recently been listening to speeches from the likes of Hugh Gaitskell warning of the perils of loss of UK sovereignty, he and others (like Enoch Powell) foresaw the problems, but the present Labour clique are bent on selling our country out - just like the Tories!

My generation was fooled by the politicos on the Common Market - Ted Heath even admitted that he'd lied to secure the original vote.  If we let this happen again we don't even deserve to be British!  Wise up folks and VOTE UKIP - a party that belongs to its members, and were no one has been bought and paid for!

• Like 1

You are very wrong Tony.  If Carswell were one of the establishment mob he'd have hung on in there instead of going back to his electors.  He's an intelligent guy, and knows the way to really shake Cameron is to take the constituency from right under his nose, using the massed ranks of both Tory and Labour voters who've had enough of the system.

If you want the same old system, and the same old crooks running it, then carry on supporting the establishment.  But my bet is that a fair few of your members are wising-up too - listen to them!

It will be a pity if our town has to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century by other regions - but if that's how it has to be, then that's how it will be.  I may be wrong but I think there are now enough educated people here who are no longer fooled.  Generally the system has fostered dependency, and those of an independent turn of mind have upped sticks and left.  That's been a tragedy for our area, but suited the two (and a bit) party system very well indeed.  In fact we've been so gullible we are almost a joke in the South East - certainly our MPs are!

Do yourself a favour and listen to what Carswell actually says.  Forget the accent, and his former party, and tell me what you actually disagree with.  He's not alone, and there are Labour MPs too who will come clean once they see that the days of the political elites are rapidly coming to an end.  For many of them it will be simple self-preservation, but that something you can't accuse Carswell of.

You are right in thinking that there is a class enemy of working people, but times have moved on, and our area has not. The class enemy is at Westminster, in Central London, and in the huge bureaucracies that both parties and their chummies in Brussels has spawned.  You are being suckered by New Labour in just the same way as other parts of our country are being suckered by the Tory Party.  The big swing to the LDs at the last general election was the result of many people waking up to this.  But the LDs were shown in their true colours almost from the word go - a bought and paid-for part of the establishment!  Things happen a lot faster these days, and you are about to see proof of this writ large.

With your union roots I can well see that you'd be sceptical. But keep an open mind on this one because the establishment are going to try every trick in the book to hold on to power.  You know damn well that it really doesn't make any difference to your membership who is in power, you get the same old excuses and nothing really happens.  What the people at the top of the tree say, and what they actually do are two entirely different things. But, they keep most of the fruit, and we get the windfalls.  Disaffected Tory voters may have kicked this one off, but more and more Labour voters are wising-up and supporting UKIP now.  As it's a people's party that takes its instruction from the bottom and not the top, policy has moved distinctly leftward over the last year or so.  But, in the end, that really doesn't matter, because what it's about is breaking the mould, and ending the cosy cartel that runs this country (and in which the EU now figures greatly).  I like your Bismark analogy.  The Bismark - like our system - was believed to be unsinkable.  No warship sank the Bismark, but unity of purpose from people who didn't buy into the German government's myth rendered it unseaworthy!  And, when the German capital ships were seen to be powerless, the course of history was changed.

Today's news on the street has it that "between five and ten" Labour MPs are considering defecting to UKIP, and are having talks.  That's completely unprecedented because Labour thinks it can win a general election, so it's not the usual rats-deserting-sinking-ship syndrome (Unless, of course, they appreciate that it's the entire system that is sinking!).

Are there really 10 principled MPs in New Labour who will put their country and their constituents before their own gain?  Time will tell, but you can expect many more of the ruling elites to quit our broken system before year-end.

• 1 month later...

Suddenly there are no longer any safe seats for the establishment parties:

post-2-0-86475200-1412947809_thumb.png

post-2-0-82170400-1412947895_thumb.png

A few more days campaigning would have done it in Heywood, but so keen was Labour to stifle debate that they defied convention and fixed the election before their MP was even decently buried!  Their candidate was so shaken she was completely stumped for her well rehearsed focus-group words.

GGG it wasn't just the Labour tactics that won them Heywood, we have it on good authority that more than 2000 Lib Dems, knowing they had no chance of doing anything, voted with Labour. This was a deliberate tactic on their part to stop UKIP at any cost.

Had they voted Lib Dem, we would have taken Heywood. The future is there for all to see.

The establishment dinosaurs aren't going down quietly Willy!  A really nasty piece of goods is Grant Shapps.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/28/tory-whips-threat-possible-defectors-ukip-conference

Amazing how in the Tory Party you go from belle of the ball to "serial liar" ugly sister in ten seconds flat.  And, great chunks of the media owe allegiance to the system too.  You haven't really seen the depths they will go to yet.

Heywood and Middleton was over the unburied body of Jim Dobbin, but Labour can still learn many lessons from the present day Tory party.  Labour and the Tories will readily do back room deals to try to maintain the status quo.

I have come to the conclusion that Labour will stoop to any depths necessary to stop the people of this country having a say in the running of this country. Apart from all the underhanded things that they have done, the total disregard for Jim Dobbin, the man and his family as they pursued an agenda to get the by election secured for the same day as the Clackton by election says it all. You cannot get any lower than that.

On the Grant Schapps performances, isn't he great, probably the best recruiting sergeant we could have wished for. If you lined them all up.....Comeron, Milliband, Clegg, Shapps, Gove, Balls, Osborne, etc. etc. you could not bet on who is the biggest liar.

Fortunately, the people are not fooled any longer. Now they have an alternative that they never had before. The message is to Lab/Con is..........We are coming................And we are coming to get you

Edited by willy j.

Willyj your like me I think we get so irate & shoot from the hip & want to say things as quick as we can,well I did tell you about spelling

& would give you it back the place you said is Clacton not Clackton sounds like Klingons brothers it's like a cockney saying

Alanwick or camboys....L.OLoud

And the rise will continue, there is no going back for us. For me there is only UKIP, and then there is nothing.

OK Tony, glad I didn't mention Ulgham.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now