We do have an MP!

I can only assume the MP for Ashington has had a slack day. Must have been surfing the net and done a Google search for Bedlington. He's popped over to see what its like and decided he would like a word with the Tesco heirarchy to ask why they aren't spending money when their profits have Slumped to an all time low. 

I sent him an email at the HoC several months ago carefully explaining that I was one of his constituents.  It took his office a month and a half to send out a standard reply saying that he could only deal with emails from constituents.  At that point most people would simply give up; I certainly did!

Seems Mr Lavery does not know the plans were Scrapped, not shelved.

Best thing Tesco's could do is say Sorry to the people of Bedlington for the false promises and hand back the assets in good condition like the Car Park, gap site, Public Toilets and the retail units as they got them in 2009.

Seems Mr Lavery does not know the plans were Scrapped, not shelved.

Best thing Tesco's could do is say Sorry to the people of Bedlington for the false promises and hand back the assets in good condition like the Car Park, gap site, Public Toilets and the retail units as they got them in 2009.

Well now is the time to press for a hand-back, because they have far bigger things on their minds at the moment, and the incoming executives won't want any more bad PR.  This begs the question what our council actually intends to do?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now