Not the Nine O'Clock News

threegee

So... Labour campaign organiser Rob Sherrington publicly calls the queen a Nazi and tells her to f'off!

http://order-order.com/2015/01/05/paid-labour-staff-members-online-queen-is-nazi-rant/

Total silence from the cultural marxist journos at the Beeb!  Just imagine how the Beeb would have treated this if it could have been pinned on anyone who was remotely associated with Ukip - even in a private conversation?

Much of the time the distortion is not what the Beeb reports, it's what they censor!  They've just got around to slanted reporting of the anti-islamisation rallies in Germany that other news organisations have been freely reporting on for some time.  Curious though that BBC is broadcasting an attendance at the Dresden rally of 10,000, whilst the internet (including the BBC's own website!) is reporting it at 18,000.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-06/anti-immigration-rally-draws-18000-to-protest-in-germany/6001852

For a detailed study of how the BBC slants the news in favour of the political establishment see: http://biasedbbc.org/

Recently public comment on the grossly over-moderated bbc website has been taking a direction that overwhelmingly doesn't follow the party line. So, in true Cultural Marxist fashion, the Orwellian Beeb have now shut virtually all public input down!

Time to scrap the licence fee I think.  I'd be happy to see a rump of public service radio broadcasting continue on a vastly reduced public spend, and organised around the World Service and Radio 4. But in my book the BBC, as it's organised today, is surely an outdated relic of 20th century paternalism.

• Like 1

As the Forum's most vociferous Republican I'd defend Sherrington's right to slag-off Betty Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and all her spawn;  if he's said anything slanderous let her snivelling kowtowing briefs sue  I've been saying it for ages here that they, and all they represent, have no place in a modern Blighty. Their revolting disease of entitlement knows no bounds ... just look at the recent Yankee news reports, or who joined Jimmy Savile at his remote Welsh cottage, or who is protected for 100 years by a gag on the Cullen Inquiry evidence into Dunblane, or who is protected for 100 years by a gag on the Denning Inquiry into Profumo, or the 'headless man' affair. 

Hands off the Beeb I say.  Leave editorial decisions to their editors even when they shine a burning bright light on the antics of neo-Nazis, wherever they lurk.  Certainly, Auntie's emphasis is sometimes misplaced but so what ... I reckon it all balances out in the end.  No licence fee can only mean being in hock to BigBacky, BigBooze, BigLekky, assorted BigYankee dictating editorial direction,  oh, and wall-to-wall adverts.

Ggg with Ukip basically right right wing Tories nobody in there party would ever dream of saying anything bad about her majesty....

Keep saying it and in a Cultural Marxist world it will become true!  Fact - in the North of England UKIP support is mostly ex-Labour.

If you doubt this look at the Heywood and Middleton result. Five things went Labour's way and kept them in one of their "safest" seats by a whisker:

1) Lib Dems switching to Labour.

2) The usual organised postal vote fraud that Labour pulls (Ukip won on the clean on-the-table ballot).

3) Immigrants expressing their gratitude to the party of uncontrolled mass immigration.

4) Wet behind the ears youngsters who've no real world experience of Labour duplicity and lies.

But mainly it was...

5) ...those right wing Tories that you so despise.  If just 600 or so had really been the interchangeable Ukip supporters you claim Labour would have lost one of its safest seats!  Next time Heywood will succumb to popular democracy and there will be no going back despite those establishment-wedded Tory voters!

Labour knows their days are numbered as ever-increasing numbers of working class people wise up to its duplicity.  Labour strategy to offset this is to keep the floodgates open to immigrants (whilst pretending it intends to do the opposite, and duplicitously "admitting" to major mistakes), and also lower the voting age to try to con more impressionable youngsters.  Won't work!  Labour is an early 20th century party (just like the Tories), and it's days are strictly numbered. The real problem is the damage it will do whilst in its death throes.  Out of the ashes might emerge a democratic party that once again makes some sense to ordinary people; so, it's in every one's interest that it be despatched as quickly and cleanly as possible.

• Like 1

I do believe Lord haw haw had roots in Bothal maybe wrong on that one but you know what happened to him he believed in rubbish

that was preached what good would UKIP do for bedders....Answer on a postcard please not Malcolm or Ggg website links PLEASE...

Here's your link Tony:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Haw-Haw  :)

William Joyce spoke for the Third Reich - UKIP speaks against the Fourth Reich  (the one Miliband and Balls and Cameron and Clegg would rather not mention).  Get the subtle difference?

Politics aside the Bothal-HawHaw connection is quite interesting.  I've heard this local tale before, but AFAIR no one has ever expanded on the details. There were a number of people dubbed Lord Haw Haw, or variants, so we are not necessarily talking about Joyce here.  One thing which amused me when little was that there was a popular local conception of Hitler as a "house" painter, which extended to cartoons of him painting a swastika on our market cross. He was of course an artist, and by all accounts a lousy one!  I concluded that quite a lot of local folklore probably resulted from mishearings and misconceptions. :D

Apologies if I've posted this before, but as you raise the Nazis you might like to discover where they all went:

• Like 1

It would be interesting if someone could separate the fact from the folklore here and explain the exact connection.

Tony says "he believed in rubbish" which is not entirely true. What made those broadcasts so dangerous, and why most people listened, was that in amongst the propaganda were hard facts our own government was hiding.  It took quite a while before the government worked out that coming clean was the best policy, and that the British people could take the truth.  Pity it took a foreign dictator to force it out of them!  Some lessons there for the current lot I think, and I'm not just talking about the Beeb!

Malcolm Lord haw haw was William Joyce a Brit who was seduced by Hitler "Germany calling"! It's like what's happening now with

the broker using the correct term for Ggg.Hitler was giving the name painter & decorator because everybody knew he was a failed

artist in fact S**t.Thats why he was branded that British moral & that..I did this with one hand & no website link

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now