Who shall I vote for?

I'm forming my own party. It involves pencils.

Vote Graphite - friction free politics!

giant-pencil-march-carry.jpg

We draw on all sections of the electorate, and are unarguably the only party that ticks all the boxes.

Je suis carbone!

Before you take-up the stubby pencil in the voting booth you might like to check-out what all the shysters pocket.  In the Guardian today there's a report featuring the work of a couple of IT wonks who've created a 'one-stop' website to allow us to check; they also have downloadable aps for those who want to add a button to their browser of choice:

www.membersinterests.org.uk

I know the info is available elsewhere but this site saves having to mine down through Government sites.

Vote Graphene ... where the real future lies.

Je suis hexagonal lattice

How dare you promote your upstart party here!  Everyone knows that Graphene is just a fad, and that a vote for Graphene is a vote for Soot (the nasty, dirty, party that wants to bring back the industrial revolution).

Napoleon wanted nothing more than to get his hands on us (because he had irregular balls), but as the one true national party we sent his pathetic troops sliding.  Remember Graphite is a moderator; not one of your closet fissionist parties.  In fact without us there'd be universal nuclear meltdown!

Like Coal, Love Anthracite, Vote Graphite -- the purest and most stable form of Carbon!

If you're an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself.

The government says there's no Nursing Home care available for you. So, what

do you do? You opt for Part G.

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun (Part G) and four bullets. You

are allowed to shoot four politicians. This means, of course, that you'll be

sent to prison where you'll receive three meals a day, a roof over your

head, central heating & air conditioning, cable TV, library, and all the

Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's

great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or

heart? They're all covered.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as

they do now!

And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told

you they can't afford for you to go into a home. And....you can get rid of 4

useless politicians while you're at it. And now, because you're a prisoner,

you don't have to pay any more income taxes.

Is this a great country or what?

Now that we've solved your senior financial planning, enjoy your week ..

Malcolm - the other half read this and would like to point out one thing you missed - in prison the food is required to be of a particular standard which is higher than that required in nursing homes!! (double bonus)

..I wonder if GCHQ will have picked up the phrase 'shoot four politicians' -- set your alarm for 3am each day and take the dog for a walk, that way you will be out when they give you a visit at dawn.

Chris, there are quite a few like this and they all perm the answers to come out with their results. Not saying its wrong or anything just a+g+k+x=c1..... whereas...... a+b+k+x=c2........ Or have I got it worng?

Malcolm,

Of course, there is an element of that - there has to be - but our algorithm that determines the final results is not as simplistic as this.  Factors such as an 'importance' weight score and others are used.  That's why our overall results are beginning to look quite different to other websites that offer a similar service.

Thanks for the interest, anyway. 

Regards,

Chris

I seem to recall that a positive and a negative cancel each other out ( I remember that from Star Trek :whistle:) leaving you with nothing. 'Its life, Jim, but not as we know it'.

maybe graphene is the way forward -- I would rather smear that on my face than the other forms of the most basic atom (this is getting very surreal)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now