Labour's Secret Donor

threegee

You can be sure that this is one story you aren't going to read in The Guardian!

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2015/03/20/labours-mystery-600k-donor-martin-taylor-revealed-as-mayfair-hedge-funder/

What it amounts to is that the third biggest contributor to Ed Miliband's election campaign is linked to international capital in the shape of a hedge fund!  Yes, one of those "evil" hedge funds that Ed is so keen on demonising.

It gets even more interesting:

...according to its latest filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the US, it held $15m of shares in United Health at the end of last year.

United Health, a huge US health insurance firm worth £76bn, is one of several companies currently bidding for a £1.2bn NHS contract for end of life care.

The stakes are under the control of Nevsky Capital and not Martin Taylor himself. There is no suggestion of any inappropriate action by either Mr Taylor or Nevsky Capital.

Martin Taylor also met Ed Miliband on July 3 2013. Just one week later the Labour leader attacked David Cameron at Prime Minister's Questions by saying the Tory party relied heavily on hedge funds for donations.

Yesterday (just as I predicted in the Cameron -v- Miliband thread) Miliband dropped the last thin pretence that he'd ever allow a referendum on the EU.  He claims that this is because British business would be damaged, but he knows that this isn't the case - the only businesses that would be net disadvantaged by a EU withdrawal are the international crony capitalists who exploit cross border transfer pricing, cheap immigrant labour, and tax havens - particularly those Bilderberg people!

Yes, Miliband & Balls ambitions are bought and paid for by international capital, just like Dodgy Dave, Teflon Tony and the whole of the LibLabCon game!  They are wedded to international capital and the EU for subtly different reasons, but the best interests of ordinary native Brits feature nowhere!  None of them have any intention of stemming the immigration tidal wave. This suits international capital hugely, because it depresses wages to all except the elites, and those the elites wish to buy.

It would be interesting to hear what local Labour Party members have to say about this?

:)  The April fool is anyone who is suckered into believing that Miliband + Balls will be any different to Blair + Brown.  Though I'd bet that they will regret putting the two Ed's in a lot lot quicker than they did the last time around.

Ed M now has to show a return on the Jewish money that put him through university quite quickly now I'd imagine - it's patient money, but not that patient!  Is that money connected back to the Bilderbergers?  I've no idea, but you can be sure that the "influence" is.  Interesting that politicos are always talking about that nebulous thing called "influence", and that this crops up most frequently in connection with the EU.

Concidentalliy I'm just reading: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11507993/A-toxic-lack-of-trust-is-blighting-Tory-and-Labour-campaigns.html  Which concludes with..

Two political tribes that have held power for a century between them are failing to fix their core problems. Labour ignores its well-earned reputation for economic incompetence, still focused mainly on spending other people's money, while the Tories have not tackled their key brand defect. The result is Britain must endure a dreary, negative and uninspiring campaign with one side saying the other cannot be trusted on the economy and the other hurling similar jibes on the health service. Then politicians wonder why the public is becoming disengaged.

. and seems to just about sum it all up.

• Like 1

:)  The April fool is anyone who is suckered into believing that Miliband + Balls will be any different to Blair + Brown. 

. .

and I suppose we're expected to believe Farage and co will? Yet to be convinced.

I did wonder just how long it would take for 'the Jewish question' to be raised in the campaign!

What Jewish question would that be Sym?  If someone was inserted into public life (particularly someone who is now a millionaire with no visibility as to how that status was achieved) by US Neocon money, and was asking for our nuclear button, I'm sure you'd be asking questions about the "influence" of their paymasters.

As quite a few Neocons are Zionists too things must be getting rather tricky for the PC left these days. Is there a PC Leftie Handbook available (from The Guardian bookshop?) to resolve the demonise/worship dilemma?  If not then there's your path to certain fame and fortune; get scribbling!

• Like 2

GGG, you know fine well what 'the Jewish question' means;  peel back the various layers of camouflage and what we find is pure anti-semitism - nothing more, nothing less.  It usually means the myth that International Jewish Money is creating some sort of New World Order, whist at the same time attempting to insulate itself from scrutiny by using shabbas goyims as prophylatics or introducing  'Manchurian Candidate' dopplegangers to do it's bidding.  We don't have to look too far to see where this bollocks can lead. 

Oh, the Left is just as much to blame as the Right.

...peel back the various layers of camouflage and what we find is pure anti-semitism - nothing more, nothing less.  It usually means the myth that International Jewish Money is creating some sort of New World Order, whist at the same time attempting to insulate itself from scrutiny by using shabbas goyims as prophylatics or introducing  'Manchurian Candidate' dopplegangers to do it's bidding.  We don't have to look too far to see where this bollocks can lead. 

Oh, the Left is just as much to blame as the Right.

So any mention that Miliband was funded through university by wealthy Jewish donors, and there's absolutely no visibility about where his present millions have come from is "pure anti-semitism - nothing more, nothing less"?  Well... knock me down with a copy of The Guardian!

Excuse me but the link to Bilderbergers was in connection with the EU and crony capitalists...

He claims that this is because British business would be damaged, but he knows that this isn't the case - the only businesses that would be net disadvantaged by a EU withdrawal are the international crony capitalists who exploit cross border transfer pricing, cheap immigrant labour, and tax havens - particularly those Bilderberg people!

...and, I never even mentioned that he was a Jew.  In fact I had to spend quite a while to find a balanced link to the Bilderbergers, because the Internet is teeming with sites pouring out invective and the very "creating some sort of New World Order" conspiracies you mention. Click on that link and read what it says following "Is Bilderberg a secret conspiracy?".

The question about loyalties, and following the money trail, is a perfectly valid one.  It's one I've asked about The Telegraph and HSBC recently too,  and I'm sure you'd have given me permission to go there.

The purpose of the thread was to flag up his hypocrisy of repeatedly attacking hedge funds to uninformed Labour supporters whilst taking lightly laundered hedge fund money to fund his campaign. He was slagging off hedge funds again during the "Leaders Debates" the other night for good measure.

So, no, I'm not saying he's involved in wittingly creating your new world order (Semitic, Gentile, or any combo) - I'm simply saying that he's as tainted as the rest of LibLabCon, and already as up to his neck in international crony capitalism as the rest of the establishment politicos.  The dumb trade unionists think that they are pulling his strings, but - like PC left-wing debate - the range of possibilities was severely pre-limited to create the illusion of democratic choice.

If he gets power he's going to be yet another crushing disappointment to tribal Labour supporters - particularly those who still haven't worked out that the Labour Party they support died in 1995, and what replaced it is essentially no different from new Tory or new LD. The trivial difference in emphasis doesn't matter two beans to ordinary working people; it's working against their own interests, and is once again an illusion of democratic choice.  I hesitate to call them turkeys voting for Christmas, but I can't think of anything more succinct.

• Like 3

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now