Whats Your Favourite Computer Game Of All Time?

JSW, MM, Head over heels .... but Virus 2000 (which i very nearly completed) is the best game ever written and one of the hardest.

what console? what about spy vs spy or star wars coin op! fed that a few coins!

1942 at the half way packies!!!

what console? what about spy vs spy or star wars coin op! fed that a few coins!

1942 at the half way packies!!!

haha aye i remember 1942 there a mate of mine was always on it.. nah they were on the speccy and V2000 was on the PS1 .. I'm not into these 1st person shooters . Half life 2 looked good but i could never get the online thing going so never really played it

All of that is before my day!

And yeah, Zelda is a great game although the older ones are the best in my oppinion.

To think, nearly everyone here has chosen old games as their favorites - who needs Xbox 360 / PS3 eh?

haha aye i remember 1942 there a mate of mine was always on it.. nah they were on the speccy and V2000 was on the PS1 .. I'm not into these 1st person shooters . Half life 2 looked good but i could never get the online thing going so never really played it

speccy i remember them took a weak to load! i had an amstrad with a poxy green screen!

they do get a bit repetitive after awhile! but rainbow six vegas is a cracking game "send in the clowns" :blink:

speccy i remember them took a weak to load! i had an amstrad with a poxy green screen!

they do get a bit repetitive after awhile! but rainbow six vegas is a cracking game "send in the clowns" :blink:

Took a week to load? What an insult!

Poxy? I'm offended!

A bit repetitive? Keep going lad!

Clowns!? Who are you calling a clown?

Watch it mosta! You dont want your posts deleted again do you?

;)

Took a week to load? What an insult!

Poxy? I'm offended!

A bit repetitive? Keep going lad!

Clowns!? Who are you calling a clown?

Watch it mosta! You dont want your posts deleted again do you?

;)

yeah i am on threegees most wanted list! now thats an achievement!

along with osama, stinky and the rest! :lol: