Wake Me Up When It's Over

Roll on Friday.

Hopefully by then the policking will be over, including on this website, and I can get back to normality. Then in 5 years time I can be wooed again by Reds, Blues, Yellows, Greens, Purples and whoever else is on the ballot and I can be told that I am important again.

It still isn't gonna change the fact that I have to walk a mile for basic groceries in the town I love.

Please don't think this post suggests apathy towards politics or other important issues. I'm just a bit weary of it all at the moment.

:thumbsup:  (Smiley included so nobody needs to call the Samaritans)

Roll on Friday.

Hopefully by then the policking will be over, including on this website, and I can get back to normality. Then in 5 years time I can be wooed again by Reds, Blues, Yellows, Greens, Purples and whoever else is on the ballot and I can be told that I am important again.

It still isn't gonna change the fact that I have to walk a mile for basic groceries in the town I love.

Please don't think this post suggests apathy towards politics or other important issues. I'm just a bit weary of it all at the moment.

:thumbsup:  (Smiley included so nobody needs to call the Samaritans)

I don't know how to break this, but.... if you think the next GE in going to be as far away as 2020... you are going to be rather upset! :(

Evens on another before a year is out would seem a good bet.  A five year parliament is maybe a 10% chance,  and for that to happen some politico or other would already need to have been lying in their teeth.  Near impossible, you say? ;)

September 2014 in the Swedish election all over again! Your odds on Another election Before the year's out are about right ggg. However, they managed to avoid it here by freezing out the third largest party (equivqlent to Ukip) after the election. Very non-democratic behaviour!

Well it's Friday and I am fully awake. I must have gone to sleep in my DeLoreon though because it seems to be 1985 all over again.

• Billy Ocean and The Thompson Twins are on the radio,
  • Geldof is swearing on the telly, gonna turn the channel over and watch The Golden Girls. Four channels equals four times the fun! What choice!
  • Beckers winning Wimbledon,
  • Ozzy Osbourne's had a son (He seems like a future world icon, I can spot talent)
  • And Roger has just made a new Bond Film (He'll go on forever, I can sense it)

I'm going back to bed..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now