Miss Vic

Guest missvic
I didn`t realise Miss Vic was unemployed...I could do with a cleaner if you`re interested :lol:

I have a cleaner myself actually, as everyone knows I'm far too busy drinking cocktails or driving erratically to do such menial tasks (not at the same time of course!)

As for the job hunting Ms Hair, I'm still supplying about but the notice period is looming, so it's the big push soon! How's it going with you? Is all good at your place? What's the plans for September?

Guest missvic
so why does her majesty need a job for?

mortgage, cars, champagne and That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds!

mortgage, cars, champagne and That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds!

I would just remind you what is said about luck. That is when preparation meets opportunity!

Good luck in your search, I know that it is a frustrating period, but with application and perserverance you will find the job you desire and deserve.

Happy Easter,

Joe

A woman as hoity toity as you should have no problem getting a job after all it's not what you know but who you know :D:D