Really good reasons to be in the EU #1

threegee

rose-rail_1815319b.jpg

M&S bras and panties guy, now on-line grocer, Stuart Rose at the launch of the "IN campaign" in London yesterday:

"If I was a villain somewhere else in Europe and I was escaping justice, I would be coming here because it's going to take a lot longer to get you back.”

There's huge logic in that - not!  If I was a villain somewhere else in Europe I simply wouldn't be getting here because the UK government would once again have the right to say I couldn't come Mr Rose!  But, I suspect you knew that already.

If Stuart Rose is the best duplicitous Dave can muster to head up the IN campaign then they are in for a hard time. He isn't at all convinced himself, as you can read in much of the material he's formerly approved as a chief of of anti-EU group Business for Britain.  That he's agreed to help out his chum Dave and other embattled big-business types is really just the old boy's network in full flow.  His reward for this will undoubtedly be elevation to the peerage.  So cosy that our Country has such clear and predictable paths to glory, but... it's as nothing compared with the Brussels feeding trough, and its unparalleled failed-domestic-politico's retirement system!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

EU's a criminal failure says Nick Ferrari

I'm not going to repeat the details of this horrific incident, and have nothing to add to Nick Ferrari's conclusion (below). Although my own disgust extends to the whole cohort of Cameron's yes men, who for their own advancement are prepared to engage in his cynical and calculated campaign of fear, uncertainty and doubt.  Nothing new in that of course, and - though not a religious person - Genesis 25:29 seems to have it about covered!

This tragic legacy of a lack of shared information and rigour would be enough to make anyone weep. Then, when you recall the insanity spouted by the normally highly sensible top cop Sir Hugh Orde earlier this month, when he became one of the front men for the Stronger In Europe campaign, it becomes even more infuriating.

Sir Hugh, who once led the Association of Chief Police Officers, said a Brexit would endanger the safety of British citizens and make the country a potential haven for criminals as there would be a drastic lack of Euro-wide coordination in the fight against crime.

REALLY? Try telling that to the families of these two unfortunate souls, and those of others who have been killed, raped, assaulted or beaten by other imported European criminals. If Europe concentrated more on security and less on hiding its accounts and expansion, perhaps the whole dodgy institution would not be in such fear of us all having a vote on its existence.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now