Rowing Machine

Dunno if this items for sale bit is working Threegee!

http://www.bedlington.co.uk/community/index.php?showtopic=631

any idea how we find out more? or do we just PM the topic starter and hope i'm the only one that wants to know the answer?

Hehe!

(P.S, dont wanna insult you with a low offer, how much were you expecting? and is a pic too much to ask?!?!?!!)

you trying to get fit like mr darn? lose that belly of yours?? :lol:

Belly? BELLY?

i'll have you know i've lost a stone and a half since you last spoke to me!

Actually, yes...i am trying to loose weight! :D:P:D

its a toss up between MissVic's rowing machine or a membership at the river at Morpeth, i hear the rowing boats there are first class!

And who said BedBay wouldnt work???

For those that are interested, if i'm not mistaken, it is very similer to the one on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds item no: 130099148271

am i right missvic?

Its a treadmill you want Mr Darn, i ordered a £400 from Argos (Reduced from £600) and they delivered the wrong one!

They gave me a massive one that goes up and down and everything, worth £900.

Nice one.

Guest missvic
For those that are interested, if i'm not mistaken, it is very similer to the one on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds item no: 130099148271

am i right missvic?

I think it is. Don't know if it folds though. I've never tried. It went under the table a few days after I bought it and hasn't been looked at since.