Lies, Damn Lies, and Cam Lies

threegee

Now that all rational argument has failed, Dave's sole strategy to bind us irrevocably to the evil empire seem to be to get as many "celebrity endorsements" as he can muster.  This involves using all the levers of power to pressure the pressurable (that's easily 90% of the establishment sell-outs), and adding a sprinkling of names who've never even consented for luck.  That voters can think for themselves and no longer need the elites to tell them what they must do, doesn't factor in his calculations.  It is after all a numbers game, and his Oxford PPE course had that well covered.

carney_3197863e.jpg

Come on - wasn't too big a lie I told for Dave!

Boris didn't do PPE.  Though he rubbed shoulders with Dave at Oxford he's a classics scholar.  He can think a couple of moves ahead of Dave and proved that at Oxford where Dave was an also-ran.  The buffoonery is all assumed - something that Guardianistas simply can't get their heads around - and he does not go in for spin.  When the facts don't suit his argument Boris is sensible enough to keep his mouth shut; offer a distraction; or gently shape his argument more toward fact. In a word, he's a pragmatist against Dave's well earned "Flashman" moniker.  Boris knows about patriotism, Dave has no sense of Country, little appreciation of history, and is clueless about how ordinary citizens feel.  There is very little ground between Duplicitous Dave and Teflon Tony - they are essentially mirror images.

Why do I offer the above insights?  It's because someone rubbished an earlier statement that Boris would make an infinitely better PM than Dave.  Once again I'd stress that I'm not a Boris supporter, but I am pragmatist too, and it's the art of the possible folks!  Anyone who disagrees must offer an alternative leader who can nominally unite our country, and looking at the present crowd they are going to struggle badly there.  In the mean time We Want Our Country Back, so the choice between someone who is perfectly happy to give it away to a historic enemy that has got every big decision in history terribly wrong, and someone who has some sense of history and his feet firmly planted on the ground is a total no-brainer.

• Like 1

And, one of the biggest of Dave's lies of omission is his doctored immigration figures:

"This is an important issue, we know the current numbers are far from perfect and the Government has data which is highly relevant. They are doing their best to hide it from us."

Official figures suggest that 257,000 EU migrants came to Britain last year, but over the same period 630,000 EU citizens registered for a national insurance number.

David Cameron has refused a request to release the figures, claiming that the difference is accounted for by short term migrants.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/12191579/True-scale-of-EU-migration-could-emerge-on-eve-of-referendum.html

• Like 1

Interesting letter in the Torygraph:

SIR – I’m confused. Last year David Cameron told us that he was going to negotiate with the EU to obtain substantial and permanent changes to Britain’s relationship with it, and if he was unable to achieve this he would be prepared to lead the Out campaign

I sincerely believe that he did his best, but if he was honest I think he would admit that he achieved none of those objectives. If he was willing to lead the Out campaign then, why is he telling us now that it would be so terrible for us to leave?

Brian Rata
Saffron Walden, Essex

The answer, of course, was provided by the two defecting Tory MPs at the last election, and by many other senior Tories off the record: he was lying in his teeth then, and the lies are becoming ever more desperate.

Cameron has no more intention of leading Britain out of Europe than of flying to the moon.

-- http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk - 7th December 2015

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tonyp said:

Threegee your a boris boy not a be an boy don't know what your frightened of mate not many refugees would want to come to Bedlington they'd be crazy much better off in Syria 

Tony, sadly you never seem to read what is written:

1. I don't support Boris, and I'm not even a Tory voter.  But at least he's one of a select group of establishment politicos who aren't actually trying to sell their country to The Fourth Reich, or to completely Islamise it.  He's by far the least of the current evils from establishment parties - the sort you blindly support!
  2. I'm not in Bedlington, but where I am I can tell you that there are a lot more on the way to you, and it's not just Syria, it's most of Africa and the Middle East.  Most of them are decent people who are only trying to better themselves and their families, but a significant proportion of them spell major trouble for Europe.  Whatever they are, our small island can't even cope right now.  The numbers are ever growing, and our own rulers are clueless and naive.  Send me some visiting cards and I will hand them out for you.  Enjoy the future: it has magnificent minarets, and women are hardly even second class citizens!

Give my regards to comrade Len, and tell him that if he manages to stay awake at the next LPC he might discover that he supports the entirely the wrong party to further the interests of his members and his country.

• Like 3

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now