Quick Holiday

Hello I am returning to Bedlington for a few weeks do any of you guys and girls get to-gether for a few bevies anywhere if you do tell me where and i might catch up with you all..........BC

Guest missvic
Hello I am returning to Bedlington for a few weeks do any of you guys and girls get to-gether for a few bevies anywhere if you do tell me where and i might catch up with you all..........BC

Come on then... lets get together for a bedlington.co.uk day on the lash... though with all these multiple accounts, there may only be half a dozen of us to get together?

If Chris Rea had, for reasons best known to himself, gone on "Stars in Your Eyes" as a Chris de Burgh impersonator.

yes you are a !*!@# !*!@# ! if you had a gone on stars up me !*!@# you would have been electrocuted for being a complete !*!@# tit! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest mongo
yes you are a !*!@# !*!@# ! if you had a gone on stars up me !*!@# you would have been electrocuted for being a complete !*!@# tit! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: go on monsta :lol::lol:

wrong about being electrocuted probably cause you cant electrocute !*!@#! :lol::lol::lol:

Er was that a no!!!!!!!!!!!!guess i will just visit Harry the Rabbit and the Bar lass

Guest missvic
Er was that a no!!!!!!!!!!!!guess i will just visit Harry the Rabbit and the Bar lass

???

Have I missed the reversion to a 1940's underworld? Will Benny the Grass also be about?

Hi Pete I will be over in about seven weeks it will be great to have a pint,in the Tavern or the Dunn Cow

I will make some better arrangements as the time gets closer.........BC