What's That Shop?

just as well then! :lol::lol: probably would have started another argument about spelling and grammar! only cause they got nothing better to talk about! :unsure:

I am not the best in the world when it comes to speeling Monsta as you may have already noticed from some of my posts

:D

I am not the best in the world when it comes to speeling Monsta as you may have already noticed from some of my posts

watch it clap symptoms or Colonel clunk may be reading these!!! :lol::lol::lol: and they divint like peeple hoo cannit spell! :huh:

watch it clap symptoms or Colonel clunk may be reading these!!! :lol::lol::lol: and they divint like peeple hoo cannit spell! :huh:

Ah whey thats just tough cos am to old to lern to spell now, it takes me al me time to write never mind spell, any way am off to the club for me Saturday night pint or two and game of bingo.

Ah whey thats just tough cos am to old to lern to spell now, it takes me al me time to write never mind spell, any way am off to the club for me Saturday night pint or two and game of bingo.

bingo! to that :D

Guest missvic

They're out there now doing something... putting that white stuff on the windows so you can't see in and ripping out the the inside... one of 'them' is a lady in a fancyish neckscarf, looking far too posh to be sticking stuff in a skip.

I was, however, too afraid of Lady Muck catching me pulling over on a bend to stop and ask them what it's all about!

Guest mongo
someone must know what the shop is going to be?

any one heard out more about the proposed game shop? or was he just taking the !*!@#

game shop was a load of !*!@#

Guest mongo
I don't think there will be 2 flats upstairs... unless they are one room flats.

i mean its going to be 1 flat and a shop