Suspect Motors

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

22.04 hours. Just driven by Atlee Park. Suspect cars fill car park. Some with jazzy lights. Some with wicked sound systems. Some with muckle minta alloys, man. Could this be a 'cruise'?

Guest mongo
22.04 hours. Just driven by Atlee Park. Suspect cars fill car park. Some with jazzy lights. Some with wicked sound systems. Some with muckle minta alloys, man. Could this be a 'cruise'?

i think it may be a gay brothal :blink:

It`s probably just Denzel and his cronies :lol:

Guest missvic
A mobile gay brothel?

If the Bedlington rumour mill is correct there are some very strange goings on down in Atlee park... though last night I think was just some young lads in fancy cars who would have gotten a bit of a fright if a 50 something transvestite had accosted them for his/her sexual gratification.

Such is the semantics of the cruise...

If the Bedlington rumour mill is correct there are some very strange goings on down in Atlee park... though last night I think was just some young lads in fancy cars who would have gotten a bit of a fright if a 50 something transvestite had accosted them for his/her sexual gratification.

Such is the semantics of the cruise...

i hope atlee park aint turning into a pooters lane