Northumberland Chat,are All Posts Been Moderated?

Oh,i didn`t notice that..that would explain it.

I'm gobsmacked that a "lady" should utter such filth Ms Cympil! :o

Guest missvic
so is my post not going onto the northumberland chat then? :mellow:

Whatever did you say? :o

(she ask's, though she may also need to moderate it out!)

Whatever did you say? :o

(she ask's, though she may also need to moderate it out!)

there wasn`t any swearing so there was nowt to mod...anyway,i`ll get into bother if i say owt :lol:

Cympil, you should know by now that your discriminated against on this forum - your from Beattie Road after all!

Aye...i noticed that the dodgy post was allowed on though.

so is my post not going onto the northumberland chat then? :mellow:

There were two - and I don't think crude comments on these lovely Russian ladies anatomy is going to do anything to further BedloRussian relations.

These poor Ruski ladies are (allegedly) only trying to improve their lot by marrying filthy rich Northumbrian sheep farmers, after all - thus giving a much-needed boost to the gene pool of the Upper Tyne Valley. And who but a total bigot would wish to stand in the way of true romance? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
There were two - and I don't think crude comments on these lovely Russian ladies anatomy is going to do anything to further BedloRussian relations.

These poor Ruski ladies are (allegedly) only trying to improve their lot by marrying filthy rich Northumbrian sheep farmers, after all - thus giving a much-needed boost to the gene pool of the Upper Tyne Valley. And who but a total bigot would wish to stand in the way of true romance? ;)

They`ve got no hope of landing a rich husband around here,all the men piss their money against the wall :mellow: