Why Is This Place So Dull?

is it just me or is this place getting dull? no one seems to post anymore! unless there moaning about PCness or spellings!

i have to admit, i have been checking in frequently, but i have not been posting, as my lasses laptop is slow as hell, and i just get frustrated. now i have my own, i may be here more!

i have to admit, i have been checking in frequently, but i have not been posting, as my lasses laptop is slow as hell, and i just get frustrated. now i have my own, i may be here more!

so what sort of laptop did you get? are you a pc or a mac person?

so what sort of laptop did you get? are you a pc or a mac person?

i'm a pc person, although i aint keen on vista, i'm XP thru and thru. i got the bog standard entertainment laptop, cost about £450. has good ram and cpu tho, so it'll do me!

never tried a mac, dont like apples much-they remind me of the dentist!

i'm a pc person, although i aint keen on vista, i'm XP thru and thru. i got the bog standard entertainment laptop, cost about £450. has good ram and cpu tho, so it'll do me!

don't worry you ain't missing much apart from the spinning wheel of death! :lol:

i don't like vista either it's just xp with a shiny new interface. bill gates sucks tool! :lol:

The Mac's used to be good at one time but I have not used one for a number of years.

I was thinking of buying a Macbook...

have you seen those mac ad's "hi I'm a mac, hi I'm a pc" ones there so one sided! mac's are under performing pc's that are given a shiny designer case! like a Ferrari with a fiesta engine! :lol:

have you seen those mac ad's "hi I'm a mac, hi I'm a pc" ones there so one sided! mac's are under performing pc's that are given a shiny designer case! like a Ferrari with a fiesta engine! :lol:

They used to be better than the PC but I have not used one for a number of years so I don't know what the modern day Mac's are like.

Their graphic handling used to far Superior to the PC.

They used to be better than the PC but I have not used one for a number of years so I don't know what the modern day Mac's are like.

I heard you the first time :lol: