Big Brother Time

Cympil

Guest mongo
Who`ll be watching it? Meeeeeeeeeeee :D

So you`ll be happy to hear i`ll not be on the forum much :lol:

wey am not so al be here hopefully missvic will be watching to keep her from deleting posts

:blink::huh:

A collection of screeching, attention-seeking bimbos and a couple of weird, scraggy older types.

wait for it...

We all know what's coming, don't we?

But that's enough about this forum, let's talk about "Big Brother"!!!!LOL!!!!!111!!!ITSGOODNIGHTFROMME!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

A collection of screeching, attention-seeking bimbos and a couple of weird, scraggy older types.

wait for it...

But that's enough about this forum, let's talk about "Big Brother"!!!!LOL!!!!!111!!!ITSGOODNIGHTFROMME!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

boom boom :lol:

Guest mongo

wait for it...

:lol::lol:

wait for it...

:lol::lol:

Prediction.....the welsh bint will win ;)

14 weeks of utter !*!@# :(

Wey you must of watched it to know there`s a welshy in :blink:

I must admit though,it was disappointing..i was hoping they`d put a camp bloke in there,instead we got a geezer-bird who looks like Jade Goodys mother and Barbie/Sindy twins :blink:

I know the answer, it's easy. One of them is a man!

Here we are again, eh?

I'm here all week, why not try the veal...

The other one's a scarecrow!!!!LOL!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!CUPOTEAANDASLICEOCAKE!!!!!!11!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you`re bonkers lad :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I see one of the women in the show has been thrown out for using racially offensive language.

A bit harsh, I thought. They should have given her endless last chances and if she kept on saying it simply got a moderator to overdub a less offensive word in its place.