Cold War Part Two

i see the russians are threating to point tha missles at us again! im ganna buy one of them fallout shelters from the last cold war just in case!

The cold war was quite safe... i dont think it'll go back to those days though im sad to say ;)

The cold war was quite safe... i dont think it'll go back to those days though im sad to say ;)

they'll probably go one stage further and push the button! g bush said it was to counter rough states like north korea and iran? not likely there's something going on they don't want us to know! there's that russian spy that got poisoned plus the fact that russia has the monopoly on the largest gas supply in the world! the U.S took out iraq for less! g bush is a greedy !*!@# and a power freek he wants to rule the world! :blink:

Edited by Mr Darn
masked language

• 2 weeks later...
they'll probably go one stage further and push the button! g bush said it was to counter rough states like north korea and iran? not likely there's something going on they don't want us to know! there's that russian spy that got poisoned plus the fact that russia has the monopoly on the largest gas supply in the world! the U.S took out iraq for less! g bush is a greedy !*!@# and a power freek he wants to rule the world! :blink:

blah blah blah

is my point taken or what? you contribute some good arguments mongo, please dont spoil it!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now