Britain's Got Talent

Mr Darn

Hey all,

I missed last nights instalment, but i did see a recap of 'bubbles' on youtube.

That Michael Jackson impersonation is funny as hell!

Bubbles does Michael jackson

Whats your favorite bit?

Best bit of light entertainment for quite a while,the crotch grinder was a laugh,didn't know what to think of the rappin granny though best of all up to now was the bloke who was not blessed in the looks department singing,his voice is fantastic!

I hope that monkey guy gets thru tonight, although tonights performance wasnt up to much, the potential is so there!

Monkey thru,tho don't know how!

Only one winner there mate..............................................................you guest,Simon Cowell :lol:

guest!!!!!!!!!!! guessed

lol, i dunno how either, i was so sure the little guy would get thru, what a beaming little smile that lad had, he'll go far regardless.

perhaps simon has his eye on him already? ...watch this space...

lol, i dunno how either, i was so sure the little guy would get thru, what a beaming little smile that lad had, he'll go far regardless.

perhaps simon has his eye on him already? ...watch this space...

the little girl last night was brilliant between her and the opera singer I think!

connie and the bartenders thru to the final!

i simply cant decide who my favorite is tho, the bartenders or the monkey guy...

Don't know about the bar-tenders,last nights show was poor I think.

Anyway you know who I want to win!

mine was ment to be static.

dont like the glittery stuff, looks girlie...

Ah..i`ve just figured something out..if i use Firefox i can`t see your sig,but if i use IE7 i can see it..that`s why i was saying yours wasn`t working..

pimp_text_06_17_2007_11_53_28_86700.gif