Mr Darn

Cympil

What have you done with Mongo? Did i miss something? :(

I like Mongo Me :D

Mongo.......where are you sad-smiley-019.gif

I'm gonna tell you all my side now, just so its on the reacord.

Mongo was warned many times about his posts before i became a 'led by' on this board. when i took on the position, he, as well as others, were told they had a clean slate as far as i was concerned, and that i would act on their actions from that day forth.

Let me just say now that mongo, 70-80% of the time, is a worthy member of this forum, and has on many occasions posted content that has helped this site move on in a positive way. the trouble is the other 20-30%. when he consistantly ignores the warnings given by myself, missvic, and threegee, to settle down and watch his posts.

The other night i moderated a 50-50 post of his. Perhaps in hindsight i would have let it go, but it was a blatant insult, and i stand by my desicion. i then went to spend time with my family, returning to the board about an hour later. i had a message that he was offended by a post, and he wanted it removed. as i actioned this request he sent another message saying he wanted his account and all his postrs deleted. i tried to reason with him, telling him the reasons why he was moderated, and what was being done about the post he complained about.

whilst this negotionation took place he edited several of his posts to read something along the lines on 'delete my account, my posts and all the content i have posted here because i dont want to be part of a bias forum'

Had he sent this as a new reply, i would have let it slide, and probably have approved the post, but because he was re-editing previously moderated posts, i had to suspend his account.

Please be clear. i am not two faced, i am, so far as possible, reasonable, and i do not bear grudges. i am actually really disapointed in the action mongo forced me to take. Please also be clear, this is the last time i will explain my judgement... i hope form this explanation, you can see where i was coming from, and a base of trust be formed from that decision.

I am not here to bully or harass anyone, but creating topics with unacceptible language WILL result in you being put on moderator preview. Editing previously moderated posts WILL mean your account will be suspended, and making my life as a moderator WILL mean your more closely watched than the rest of the group.And finally posting posts with unacceptible language will be moderated. continual abuse will result, like mongo, in ALL your posts being pre-moderated.

I hope you can see where i'm coming from here, and that my judgement shall not be brought into question again publicly. The PM feature is there for such enquiries.

Regards,

Mr Darn