Off Topic Discussion

What has a hazelnut in every bite?

Squirrell s****?

And i KNOW this is 'off Topic'...hold on...

train of thought coming to a station.... is it a topic advert? you know, like the chocolate bar?

i do hope wetherspoons sell topics, or i'm gonna get linched!

you think? i dont think it has that far,the discussion has simply moved on to the effect wetherspoons will have on other licenced premises...

Edit: 'Off Topic' posts split to ---->HERE<----

god this place is getting confusing! topics getting split from elbow to a**ehole sorry but ya becoming a bit to much like a nanny not a mod! :blink:

Stay on-topic then! ;)

Posts Moved!

sorry like but your becoming very annoying! how way man get a grip its only a forum!!!!!!!! its getting taken that bit to far and before long the few people that do come on will vanish through the daftness of ya rules and regulations! please please stop while you can im sure theres a moderators annoymous you could go to for help!!!

sorry like but your becoming very annoying! how way man get a grip its only a forum!!!!!!!! its getting taken that bit to far and before long the few people that do come on will vanish through the daftness of ya rules and regulations! please please stop while you can im sure theres a moderators annoymous you could go to for help!!!

Many people already have left the forum, since missvic and myself were appointed, they are drifting back.

Its simple enough, you have 2 areas, Talk of the town WILL be moderated much more than here with relation to going off topic, so long as it is going way off on a tangent.

going too far? all i'm doing is stopping the swearing!

the splitting of topics in TOTT was always there, just you never noticed coz the posts were deleted instead of moved to chat central.

Every forum needs rules, or else it spirals into chaos. i'm only imposing 2 rules at the moment, and thats just coz their being broken ;)