Free Heritage Open Days 2007

The only way to get Bedlington how you want it to be is to do it yourself.

:D

More productive than whining and wishing, or the perennial "Somebody should do something!"

Joe

More productive than whining and wishing, or the perennial "Somebody should do something!"

Joe

am i in power to do anything? no so the only thing i can do is "whine and wish!" maybe my dream may come true!

and the power that be "should do something" to keep the populus of bedlington happy! instead of thinking whats best for them! :angry:

am i in power to do anything? no so the only thing i can do is "whine and wish!" maybe my dream may come true!

and the power that be "should do something" to keep the populus of bedlington happy! instead of thinking whats best for them! :angry:

Put yourself up for election.

Hope this helps.

No, it doesn't help at all! Monsta might have been badly influenced by the devious Nick Griffin, but what Malcolm (and others) see is what I see. He cares about where he lives, and he is the FUTURE. That alone sets him apart from the other dumb ******* who visit but don't post.

Twenty years hence his latent intelligence will have caught up with his raw energy, and he'll be a force in the Town. By then - if we are alive at all - we'll be voting as we always voted, because that's what we always did!

No, it doesn't help at all! Monsta might have been badly influenced by the devious Nick Griffin, but what Malcolm (and others) see is what I see. He cares about where he lives, and he is the FUTURE. That alone sets him apart from the other dumb ******* who visit but don't post.

Twenty years hence his latent intelligence will have caught up with his raw energy, and he'll be a force in the Town. By then - if we are alive at all - we'll be voting as we always voted, because that's what we always did!

Have i just witnessed 3g standing up for Monsta :blink: So does this mean you`ll reconsider his mod application :D

"Give them a sense of pride..."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now