Maddie

Merlin

post deleted

Mongo,

There are the possibly irresponsible, who knows how much they suffer?

But then, there are the real scum, who take absolute delight in adding insult and cowardly abuse to both victim and family, based on nothing but wild supposition and personal envy, in place of fact.

I wonder how you will feel, if and when,the family are finally cleared? From what I have seen of your hatefilled writings, I doubt that it will be much, if anything at al!

Most fairminded people would shudder to think of being in this family's situation, and would want nothing more than the possible finding of this poor child, dead or alive. But then, you are not fairminded, are you? That would be no fun for a person with your malevolent soul!

Joe Rooney

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mongo,

But then, there are the real scum, who take absolute delight in adding insult and cowardly abuse to both victim and family, based on nothing but wild supposition and personal envy, in place of fact.

I wonder how you will feel, if and when,the family are finally cleared? From what I have seen of your hatefilled writings, I doubt that it will be much, if anything at al!

Most fairminded people would shudder to think of being in this family's situation, and would want nothing more than the possible finding of this poor child, dead or alive. But then, you are not fairminded, are you? That would be no fun for a person with your malevolent soul!

Joe Rooney

it was the parents that did it man wake up i bet your hiding her in ya loft for ya pleasure :lol:

MONGO

Mongo,

Joe Rooney

Joe, dont play into his hands, posts like that are there for one thing and one thing only, to prevoke a reaction.

ignore it and it'll go away! maybe ;)

maybe Hamburger Pimp would like a suckle :lol:

Having just read the last few pages on this thread, the first few were filled with so much speculation as to be ranting and speculation in these sorts of cases is always worrying as almost no one knows enough of the facts to justify even a speculative conclusion, I think you need a physiatrist Mongo!

Having just read the last few pages on this thread, the first few were filled with so much speculation as to be ranting and speculation in these sorts of cases is always worrying as almost no one knows enough of the facts to justify even a speculative conclusion, I think you need a physiatrist Mongo!

Have you just realised :lol: