Maddie

Merlin

He would of had a better time at the Reading Festival :lol:

:lol:

No doubt he'll be off there next!

They must have a lot of money to be able to fly all over the world like that...

I wonder where all this money that is donated to Madeline goes?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither :mellow:

aye the mother and farther team beat her and hoyed her in the sea the day before she was reported missing and the bit about the mother being distraught aye its called guilt huntly and carr all over again :angry: a pair of murdering b*stards

aye the mother and farther team beat her and hoyed her in the sea the day before she was reported missing and the bit about the mother being distraught aye its called guilt huntly and carr all over again :angry: a pair of murdering b*stards

nor a divint think shes deed a think a mother and father know something but aren't saying owt! thats why they 

never look sad or distrest! and aren't they getting a round the world holiday out off it!

I see the parents are now accepting Paypal :blink:http://www.findmadeleine.com/ They aren`t doing thereselves any favours

are they?

I ask you this..What would you do,if your bairn went missing? Would You..

a) Crumble

b ) Get Sedated Coz You Couldn`t Deal With It?

c) Be Suicidal?

d)Stay Put Coz You Might Hear News?

e)Go On A World Tour And Meet The Pope (Paypal Accepted?)

I see the parents are now accepting Paypal :blink:http://www.findmadeleine.com/ They aren`t doing thereselves any favours

are they?

I ask you this..What would you do,if your bairn went missing? Would You..

a) Crumble

b ) Get Sedated Coz You Couldn`t Deal With It?

c) Be Suicidal?

d)Stay Put Coz You Might Hear News?

e)Go On A World Tour And Meet The Pope (Paypal Accepted?)

If they guilty they gonna be the most hated people in the world,I wouldn't like to be in their shoes especially when they suspended two foot off the ground cos thats what they deserve....................if they are guilty!

If they guilty they gonna be the most hated people in the world,I wouldn't like to be in their shoes especially when they suspended two foot off the ground cos thats what they deserve....................if they are guilty!

You think she might get that house next door to Maxine in Bedlington?

So todays reports are of DNA sample found in car were Maddies,but they are not an exact match,cos they are now saying that the dad is not the dad,well if this sample is not a match it could have come from her mum.Right or wrong? I mean who argues with DNA if its found you are guilty. So police can get a sample from a suspect take it to wherever they want dab it on a wall,floor,car boot and hey presto they got a conviction,you are as guilty as sin!

No arguments your DNA was found at the scene.Scary!

Let's face it the poor kid is already dead. And the parents should be hung, drawn and quartered for leaving their kids unattended.

I think Denzel really hit the nail on the head with this one, who in there right mind leaves children alone whilst dining out, when it came out that they had left there children social sevices should have gone straight in and allocated the other two a temporary housing solution, had this been a single mum/dad the children left in there care would have been removed from them, disgusting!

I really hope Maddie is found but lets face it a lot of time has now passed, i blame the parents!

Latest from The Guardian

Portuguese police want to re-interview the mother of missing Madeleine McCann so they can ask her more than 40 questions she previously refused to answer, it has been reported.

Kate McCann remained silent when detectives initially put the questions to her in the presence of her lawyer, according to the Portuguese newspaper Publico.

Police also want fresh interviews with some of the friends on holiday in Portugal with her and her husband Gerry when Madeleine went missing, according to separate reports.

Mrs McCann's private diary documents her struggles to look after her "hysterical" children and reveals details about the night Madeleine went missing, it was reported.

The diary is among a number of personal items prosecutors want from the young girl's parents, sources close to the investigation said. Mrs McCann was frequently seen writing her journal in private moments after Madeleine went missing from the family's holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3.

Unconfirmed reports in Portuguese newspapers suggested that her journal portrays Mrs McCann as being worn out by Madeleine's "excess of activity".

She also complains her husband does not help with family chores, meaning that the burden of looking after their twins falls on her, according to the Correio da Manha. Although she does not confess to any crimes in the diary, it is considered "fundamental" to the investigation, the paper said.

A McCann family spokeswoman refused to confirm or deny any of the reports.

Intense attention has focused on what police found in the hire car rented by Madeleine's parents 25 days after she went missing. Senior sources linked to the investigation told Portuguese journalists that they discovered "bodily fluids" - not blood - with an 88% match to Madeleine's genetic profile in the boot.

Toxicological tests on the liquid show that Madeleine had consumed a "significant" quantity of sleeping tablets and may have overdosed, the French newspaper France Soir reported, citing unnamed sources in Portugal. :mellow:

Latest from The Guardian

Portuguese police want to re-interview the mother of missing Madeleine McCann so they can ask her more than 40 questions she previously refused to answer, it has been reported.

Kate McCann remained silent when detectives initially put the questions to her in the presence of her lawyer, according to the Portuguese newspaper Publico.

Police also want fresh interviews with some of the friends on holiday in Portugal with her and her husband Gerry when Madeleine went missing, according to separate reports.

Mrs McCann's private diary documents her struggles to look after her "hysterical" children and reveals details about the night Madeleine went missing, it was reported.

The diary is among a number of personal items prosecutors want from the young girl's parents, sources close to the investigation said. Mrs McCann was frequently seen writing her journal in private moments after Madeleine went missing from the family's holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on May 3.

Unconfirmed reports in Portuguese newspapers suggested that her journal portrays Mrs McCann as being worn out by Madeleine's "excess of activity".

She also complains her husband does not help with family chores, meaning that the burden of looking after their twins falls on her, according to the Correio da Manha. Although she does not confess to any crimes in the diary, it is considered "fundamental" to the investigation, the paper said.

A McCann family spokeswoman refused to confirm or deny any of the reports.

Intense attention has focused on what police found in the hire car rented by Madeleine's parents 25 days after she went missing. Senior sources linked to the investigation told Portuguese journalists that they discovered "bodily fluids" - not blood - with an 88% match to Madeleine's genetic profile in the boot.

Toxicological tests on the liquid show that Madeleine had consumed a "significant" quantity of sleeping tablets and may have overdosed, the French newspaper France Soir reported, citing unnamed sources in Portugal. :mellow:

well someone smells a RAT... somewhere

They have already confessed to giving the children sleeping medication. What if they accidently gave Maddie an overdose (I know this has already been suggested by police). I mean, it would explain the tiny spatter of blood drops on the walls if the sleeping medication was administered by needle. It makes more sense, I cant see kids swallowing tablets without a fuss.

Why did it take the two of them to go back to the room to check on the kids?

Ah whatever, the fact is we'll never know until it is all over and done with... even then we might never know all the facts.

I dont want it to be the parents... this world is too f*cked up.

They have already confessed to giving the children sleeping medication. What if they accidently gave Maddie an overdose (I know this has already been suggested by police). I mean, it would explain the tiny spatter of blood drops on the walls if the sleeping medication was administered by needle. It makes more sense, I cant see kids swallowing tablets without a fuss.

Why did it take the two of them to go back to the room to check on the kids?

Ah whatever, the fact is we'll never know until it is all over and done with... even then we might never know all the facts.

I dont want it to be the parents... this world is too f*cked up.

Very true Blank.