Shopping With Paypal

Cympil

Does anyone know of any online shops that except Paypal? I`ve been having a look but the only useful one i`ve found is Boots.com. I`m looking for online shops that sell games/cd`s/clothing etc..

Could you post a link on here if you find any? :D

I take it you mean "accept" rather than "take exception to".

That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds?

:lol: :lol:

Aye, shops that accept Paypal..

That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds i knew about,hence all my lovely Paypal money :D and since it was mentioned that you like to shop at Primark,i`ve found a splended online shop just for you,the stuff might be a bit more expensive but still worth a look :D

LOOK HERE FOR A BARGAIN and here`s an even better one HERE

Ignoring your hurtful jibes, why don't you simply withdraw your paypal money and put it into your regular bank account?

Normally i would,but if i do,i`ll just end up paying bills with it or over-spending on the groceries,so i thought i`d just get some xmas prezzies in with it and that way i`ll feel like i`ve got something to show for it..

Does anyone know of any online shops that except Paypal? I`ve been having a look but the only useful one i`ve found is Boots.com. I`m looking for online shops that sell games/cd`s/clothing etc..

Could you post a link on here if you find any? :D

Burnmedia.co.uk and petmeds.co.uk

http://www.paypalgrandgiveaway.com/allshops.aspx

That seems like quite an extensive list.

That Catalogue Clearance site has a few bargains on in the branded section..i might give it a go :D

Play.Com was in a drop down list on the Paypal site yesterday so i went and bought a cd to find out if they took Paypal, there wasn`t any mention of them accepting Paypal on their site anywhere and sure enough when i went to pay for it the only option was using a credit/debit card..still got it though :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now