Is This Site Slow?

Cympil

Is this site slow on your computer? I`ve had bother on here for about 4 days now.I wonder if Threegee,is clarting aboot with the site?

All good here too.

i'm wondering...when was the last time you had a clean out?

i had a few troubles a while ago, and a flush of the temp internet files etc did the trick..

its a widely saught misconception that the temp internet files etc, will slow down the whole internet for you, whilst, its mostly the most used sites you notice it on as they obviously leave more 'ket' behind.

i reccomend a program called CCleaner. (yes, 2 'c's)

if you do decide to install, watch for the 'yahoo toolbar' checkbox. untic it if you dont want this added to your browser.

or it could be the site is slow!

All good here too.

i'm wondering...when was the last time you had a clean out?

i had a few troubles a while ago, and a flush of the temp internet files etc did the trick..

its a widely saught misconception that the temp internet files etc, will slow down the whole internet for you, whilst, its mostly the most used sites you notice it on as they obviously leave more 'ket' behind.

i reccomend a program called CCleaner. (yes, 2 'c's)

if you do decide to install, watch for the 'yahoo toolbar' checkbox. untic it if you dont want this added to your browser.

or it could be the site is slow!

That`s a bit personal Mr Darn :lol:

I`ve already cleaned the temp files,done disc clean up,ran adaware and i`ve cleared all my unused documents,deleted stuff i don`t use anymore etc then i restarted my computer to see if that would help. This is the only site i`m having bother with at the moment :mellow:

That`s a bit personal Mr Darn :lol:

I`ve already cleaned the temp files,done disc clean up,ran adaware and i`ve cleared all my unused documents,deleted stuff i don`t use anymore etc then i restarted my computer to see if that would help. This is the only site i`m having bother with at the moment :mellow:

still? its running fine from here....

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now