Forum Suggestion

Mr Darn

Bye-Law Forum  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you think about having a section detailing the Bye-laws applicable to Bedlington?

Dont have to be postable, just a refrence section somewhere near the bottom, perhaps one thread open to ask questions etc?

i only ask because i have absolutly no idea whatsoever what bye-laws are in force, or how to find out where they would be listed!

i mean, how do you know your breaking the law if the rules are not up somewhere?

What do you think about having a section detailing the Bye-laws applicable to Bedlington?

Dont have to be postable, just a refrence section somewhere near the bottom, perhaps one thread open to ask questions etc?

i only ask because i have absolutly no idea whatsoever what bye-laws are in force, or how to find out where they would be listed!

i mean, how do you know your breaking the law if the rules are not up somewhere?

Will the council not have a copy,or the library!Just a thought

Will the council not have a copy,or the library!Just a thought

Well, i thought, if anywhere, it would be on the police website, or at least a link to it!

i cant find, at first glance, any list on the internet of bye-laws at all!

and yet i can still get a £50 fine for not having my dog on a leader on a deserted football field? How the hell was i supposed to know i was doing wrong?

Luckily, after pointing this out to the 'jobsworth' (as he petted my VERY friendly 'wouldnt hurt a fly' dog) he simply stated i was warned, and i now knew!

Cheeky *******!

• 3 weeks later...

Breaking the law, breaking the law...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now