Halloween Walk In Plessey Woods

Did anyone go on the halloween walk in plessey woods on wednesday? I did it cost £2.50 per person to walk around the woods, it was the biggest waste of money i have ever spent, even the children thought it was rubbish. I think it would have been alot more scary walking through the woods alone any day of the week for free. i wouldnt recommend anyone bothering next year.

Did anyone go on the halloween walk in plessey woods on wednesday? I did it cost £2.50 per person to walk around the woods, it was the biggest waste of money i have ever spent, even the children thought it was rubbish. I think it would have been alot more scary walking through the woods alone any day of the week for free. i wouldnt recommend anyone bothering next year.

£2.50 to walk through the woods! what you paid to walk through the woods its free is it not! sure it was'nt some imigrant scamming people? :lol:

it cost me £5 in total, when we finished and i felt like asking for my money back, as i am sure other people did.

it cost me £5 in total, when we finished and i felt like asking for my money back, as i am sure other people did.

£5! you can come to my fireworks display in me back garden! tickets are £20  :lol::lol:

Bargain. It's good, clean, family fun.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now