Icon

Monsta®

like the shortcut icon in the address bar! one question why a white v on a blue back ground? why not a bed terrier or something else!

Sorry Monsta not sure which Icon you're referring to can you elaborate or take a screengrab or something please?

Sorry Monsta not sure which Icon you're referring to can you elaborate or take a screengrab or something please?

its the one that is directly to the left of the address in the address bar.

this is changed by copying over "favicon.ico" via FTP, and is located in the root folder for the forum.

I believe the icon at present is the default one, and is supposed to look like a 'M' (dunno why, but the one on my firefox bookmark is deffo a 'M')

this is changed by copying over "favicon.ico" via FTP

Well there you go; you learn something new every single day Fourgee! :lol:

I think maybe he was fooled by "white v on a blue back ground" Mr D. Which to me indicates monsta is talking about nav_m.gif.

Anyway, I say bring back the old Market Cross favicon - except, I'm told it's not compatible with modern browsers; so how about a 21st century scalable version?

its the one that is directly to the left of the address in the address bar.

this is changed by copying over "favicon.ico" via FTP, and is located in the root folder for the forum.

I believe the icon at present is the default one, and is supposed to look like a 'M' (dunno why, but the one on my firefox bookmark is deffo a 'M')

or by inserting <link rel="shortcut icon" href="icon1.ico" type="image/ico" /> 

if you prefer to hand code it your self!  :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now