The Terrier Pub!

Monsta®

What do the notices say?

That would involve posting more than one line silly!

But maybe - like the dictionary entry for recursion (see recursion) - they just say: "See monsta's thread on www.bedlington.co.uk"? :D

what does my post have to do with maths? :blink:

Not maths; a much wider principal. Have you ever placed a mirror in front of another mirror?

I'm sure Cympil will be able to explain to you. :D

Not maths; a much wider principal. Have you ever placed a mirror in front of another mirror?

I'm sure Cympil will be able to explain to you. :D

I can explain one thing..Terriers is closed because they`ve been running it without a license :D

As for the mirror question, the answer is ''No''

Hope this helps :D

(Three lines) :lol:

I can explain one thing..Terriers is closed because they`ve been running it without a license :D

Dear, dear, and such a well run place before the tragic, totally accidental, fire too! Does this mean they now have one, or are they collecting summonses?

As for the mirror question, the answer is ''No'' ...

With your masters degrees in joke interpretation and theoretical computer science you're just toooo modest! :D

Dear, dear, and such a well run place before the tragic, totally accidental, fire too! Does this mean they now have one, or are they collecting summonses?

With your masters degrees in joke interpretation and theoretical computer science you're just toooo modest! :D

what fire? where not talking about the terriers fc! it the bedlington terrier pub next to terrier close! :lol:

think you need a vacation form the perry's :lol::lol::lol:

what fire? where not talking about the terriers fc! it the bedlington terrier pub next to terrier close! :lol:

think you need a vacation form the perry's :lol::lol::lol:

I think the pub went up in flames too..once or twice infact. They should rename it to ''The Phoenix'' :lol:

I think the pub went up in flames too..once or twice infact. They should rename it to ''The Phoenix'' :lol:

Yup, we know a song about all this - don't we children? Now what is the name of that Prodigy classic? :unsure:

There's another, Dusty Springfield one, from the film 'Scandal', widely rumoured to have been Mr P's favourite movie.

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now