Gas Shop

I hear it's going to be a chiropractor - where they pull people's limbs. ;)

I'm not confident of reading this news in The Journal though. They didn't fill in any fields in their profile, though may still be lurking under another alias. :D

I hear it's going to be a chiropractor - where they pull people's limbs. ;)

I'm not confident of reading this news in The Journal though. They didn't fill in any fields in their profile, though may still be lurking under another alias. :D

A chiropractor? Just checked that name on Google, apparently it`s something to do with muscles, mainly the back..that will go down well with the folk of Bedlington, most of them seem to be nearly paralysed through back pain..or so the DSS believe anyway :lol:

I`m not mocking legitamate back problems by the way, but a lot of folk in this town seem to suffer from long term back problems, probably because that`s one of the main reasons for claiming Incapacity Benefit or Disability Allowance.. One i know of practically lives in The Grapes..but he can afford it i suppose.

They need birching..the lot of `em..lazy gets

Just waiting on backlash :D

No C, I think it's someone else in this thread that's doing the pulling.

Could do with a chiropractor myself though. Got this pain in the neck bending over the computer (and sadly no employer to sue for it!). :)

What's the latest on the old gas shop? Anybody any ideas?

Latest I've heard it's going to be a dog parlour !!

• 2 weeks later...
Whats happening with Donnas Allsorts? A few weeks back there were quite a few people in looking about.

Isn't that now another hairdressers with a funny name?

Does anyone know any more about the Dun Cow though?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now