Bedbay

is it still not working?

or has my 'wanted' ad been declined?

or has it just not been 'assessed' yet?

can we have another option other than using an 01670 number?

my number is ex directory because i get hastle from all the women i've dumped over the years hastling me for 'one last try' or offers of 'no commitment, just a game of hide the sausage' (believe that, you'll believe anything!)

i'll happily supply a 01670 number to the admins of this site, so long as the number is not made public.

it'll even have an 8 and a 2 at the begining!!!

is it still not working?

or has my 'wanted' ad been declined?

or has it just not been 'assessed' yet?

can we have another option other than using an 01670 number?

my number is ex directory because i get hastle from all the women i've dumped over the years hastling me for 'one last try' or offers of 'no commitment, just a game of hide the sausage' (believe that, you'll believe anything!)

i'll happily supply a 01670 number to the admins of this site, so long as the number is not made public.

it'll even have an 8 and a 2 at the begining!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, I feel having to give out home numbers is a bit too much; it would put a lot of people off using the service.

On a serious note, I feel having to give out home numbers is a bit too much; it would put a lot of people off using the service.

Point taken, having a rethink. I need a way to ascertain that it's Joe from Hotspur Avenue, and not Ahmed from the Fraudsville Cybercafe, Lagos, Nigeria. ;)

On the other hand you'd happily pay to publish it in the local rag. And... would you buy from some anonymous handle on the Internet? :unsure:

On the other hand you'd happily pay to publish it in the local rag. And... would you buy from some anonymous handle on the Internet?

maybe so, but i named myself Mr Darn because i dont want people to know who i am whilst chatting on the website. as i stated before, i will happily leave my details with site admin, who can confirm my identity, so long as it is not revealed. my name i dont mind, but not my address or telephone number.

although, this information will, of course, be shared with anyone who wants to buy from me, or sell to me. i just dont want everyone in the world to know my details. :unsure::blink::unsure:

Point taken, having a rethink. I need a way to ascertain that it's Joe from Hotspur Avenue, and not Ahmed from the Fraudsville Cybercafe, Lagos, Nigeria. ;)

On the other hand you'd happily pay to publish it in the local rag. And... would you buy from some anonymous handle on the Internet? :unsure:

Yes I would, I often use That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds.

any news? or can we just post 'wanted' ads in here?

basically, i'm a small fishing boat owner. i need a new ship to shore radio, more rods would be nice, as well as reels.

anyone know anywhere, or anyone, get in touch!

(use the sites PM function!)

Works for moi!

I've just asked someone else to do a test post - standby!

There you go.

Terribly sorry but it wasn't there when I last looked - at least that's my current story! :rolleyes:

I've improved the "moderator approval required" notifications so that they don't get gobbled by the great spam filter in the sky.

basically, i'm a small fishing boat owner. i need a new ship to shore radio, more rods would be nice, as well as reels.

anyone know anywhere, or anyone, get in touch!

(use the sites PM function!)

Howay then Mr Darn - you'll have to invite the lads on a fishing trip!

Howay then Mr Darn - you'll have to invite the lads on a fishing trip!

not a problem! anyone who fancies trying out sea fishing from a boat, let me know, and we'll sort something out.

as i stated in the 'wanted' ad, we are not commercial, but we can take people out for pleasure purposes. a small donation towards fuel is always gratefully recieved! (or it runs on red diesel if you have a supply!)

normally we go out for about 6-8 hours at a time, but longer trips have been known on occasion!

i also have a phone number for a guy who takes parties out commercially, but it'll cost you, as it's a living for him.