Betrayal Of The Gurkhas

The free market will always provide work for those that are prepared to do it...

Unfortunately it's not a free market. So-called employment protection interferes. It's often easier just to buy in services from overseas than deal with all the BS that surrounds employing someone, and dismissing them if there's no longer a real job to do.

The real problem with this (and the minimum wage) is that trade unions can mean lots of votes whereas employers count for few if any. Hence the law gets heavily slanted. The result is that absolutely everyone suffers in the name of some illusory concept of "fairness" which never existed and can never exist. Spongers play the bent system for all it is worth, and people who really want to work stay idle.

The politicians know this but don't have the guts to tell the truth. The trade unionists know this (well the more intelligent ones at least), yet for short-term gain they go on feeding their ever-decreasing membership the party line!

Employers and employees generate common wealth. Politicians, lawyers and trade unionists feed on their prejudices, produce nothing, and dissipate that wealth.

Unfortunately it's not a free market. So-called employment protection interferes. It's often easier just to buy in services from overseas than deal with all the BS that surrounds employing someone, and dismissing them if there's no longer a real job to do.

The real problem with this (and the minimum wage) is that trade unions can mean lots of votes whereas employers count for few if any. Hence the law gets heavily slanted. The result is that absolutely everyone suffers in the name of some illusory concept of "fairness" which never existed and can never exist. Spongers play the bent system for all it is worth, and people who really want to work stay idle.

The politicians know this but don't have the guts to tell the truth. The trade unionists know this (well the more intelligent ones at least), yet for short-term gain they go on feeding their ever-decreasing membership the party line!

Employers and employees generate common wealth. Politicians, lawyers and trade unionists feed on their prejudices, produce nothing, and dissipate that wealth.

well said! :D

monsta you really are a stereotype!

Dont let this BNP drivel gain undue influence.

The bit I don't get is that anyone living within the EU, who hasn't lifted a finger towards any UK project, has a right to come over yet we can ban people who put thier lives on the line so others, the indiginous polulation, don't have to!

monsta you really are a stereotype!

Dont let this BNP drivel gain undue influence.

The bit I don't get is that anyone living within the EU, who hasn't lifted a finger towards any UK project, has a right to come over yet we can ban people who put thier lives on the line so others, the indiginous polulation, don't have to!

bnp drivel! not mean thieving labour and conservative liars. why not give the bnp or ukip a shot they might even sort out the mess labour has created!

bnp drivel! not mean thieving labour and conservative liars. why not give the bnp or ukip a shot they might even sort out the mess labour has created!

Because at time of national crisis an electorate usually turns to extremist parties as a way of appeasing their consciences and that means insidious bigots prosper. Maybe we will see a new more balanced party offer the choices needed, as opposed to the mainstream parties, but reactionary extremists are not the way to go.

Because at time of national crisis an electorate usually turns to extremist parties as a way of appeasing their consciences and that means insidious bigots prosper. Maybe we will see a new more balanced party offer the choices needed, as opposed to the mainstream parties, but reactionary extremists are not the way to go.

no choose lab lib con for a bend over and take it choice and yes you will see a new more balanced party emerge as the bnp aim to become the third largest party by the next general election. the bnp is the best choice for a new start for britian.

no choose lab lib con for a bend over and take it choice and yes you will see a new more balanced party emerge as the bnp aim to become the third largest party by the next general election. the bnp is the best choice for a new start for britian.

A nationalist who can't spell "Britain"? Nice.

It’s a short hop from discriminating against someone because of skin colour or birthplace to discriminating against them for the way they speak or even write! Think on, like Sym posted, in no time there is no one left to stand up for you and yours.

:D

"First they came for the bigoted illiterate mongs

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a bigoted illiterate mong.

Then they came for the people who copy and paste tiresome American jokes

and I didn't speak up because I didn't copy and paste tiresome American jokes.

Next they came for the people who routinely invite people to Facebook groups about how "the PEEdoeS" should be killed.

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a mawkish Sun-reading vigilante.

Finally they came for those who used abbreviations such as LOL, IMHO, PMSL and ROFLMAO

at this point I bought "them" a pint."

Monsta,

It's a short hop from discriminating against someone because of skin colour or birthplace to discriminating against them for the way they speak or even write! Think on, like Sym posted, in no time there is no one left to stand up for you and yours.

excuse me but when in this thread have i been discriminating? i have only voiced my opinion as to which party i will be voting for. it was hamburger pimp who jump on me for a simple typo, i have nothing against the gurkhas they do a very good job catching bullets.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now