Gordo Must Go!

Now there's only one person in the UK who doesn't understand this simple fact.

He can't hold the Country hostage to his ambitions of power any longer. His best friends should tell him what everyone else knows. Thing is no one wants to take the wrap for the mess they've created. And they can't get away with fobbing us off with yet another unelected PM, or duck their leadership issue yet again. So they're in a corner of their own making. Him going means them going.

We need far more than reforms to the Westminster gravy train, we need some real democracy where a desperate government can't cling on in their own interest and not the Country's, and we need some real local democracy. The dinosaurs must perish - or at least (the British way) be retired on vastly overgenerous unearned pensions. :)

Gordan Brown should have sacked and deselected all MP's caught with their pants down straight away and not let them have the chance to resign. Now they are trying to make him look weak by resigning anyway, as they squirm to make friends with their consituents again. ( Blears ) But I see this as a chance to get rid of all Scum bag MP's. So I think the party that takes the chance to change the whole rotten system will get ahead. However I think most people will be put off voting all together or do a protest green vote, as long as the BNP doesnt get in too much.

I don't think Mr B was a particularly good Chancellor, as PM he has been abysmal. He might cite circumstances outside his control as being unfavourable but he has had to back track on his personal pet projects too so that doesn't really wash.

As far as sacking MP's caught up in the expenses scandal I don't think any party leader would be willing to grasp that nettle, it seems to be endemic within their ranks, and it would decimate all sides within parliament! I do think there should be a mechanism for the electorate to sack them though and I don't mean waiting until election time! You pay the piper you normally get to call the tune!

If Brown does go and is replaced by Miliband, Balls, Fields, or whoever else I hope everyone sees it as the cynical manipulation and hood winking of the electorate that it really is. These people really are a breed apart.

Just a bit of fun.................

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'

St Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock.

The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.'

'Where's Gordon Brown's clock?' asked the man.

'Brown's clock is in God's office. He's using it as a ceiling fan"

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now