Michael Jackson Is Dead!

Guest xyz

Guest mrsvic

EEeee, well it appears that everyone's favourite celebrity perv is dead.

On some of the news channels anyway.

It's like Diana all over again.

So... where were you?

I was comparing car insurance.

• Like 1

EEeee, well it appears that everyone's favourite celebrity perv is dead.

On some of the news channels anyway.

It's like Diana all over again.

So... where were you?

I was comparing car insurance.

You beat me to it :lol:

Some of the reports are saying he`s in a coma...but he`s probably dead..just waiting on all the jokes now :o

Oh, no ... it'll be wall-to-wall media tributes, news footage of wailing fans, and the terrible part will be tonight's Newsnight Review probably running a piece on his contribution to popular culture. The guy was a 'kiddy fiddler' who bought-off his accusers ... just wait 'till they come out of the woodwork to state that it really did happen. It's a disgrace that the UK Government allowed him entry for his forthcoming sold-out tour and those who bought tickets should hang their heads in shame .... all double standards when you consider how his chum Gary Glitter was treated. The good thing is that the kids in Blighty should be safe .... for a while anyway!

I wrote earlier "...the terrible part will be tonight's Newsnight Review probably running a piece on his contribution to popular culture." Well guess what? There's going to be a 'Special' Jacko tribute programme on earlier in the evening (7.30pm BBC1) ... it's enough to make you sick; we had to put-up with tribute shows to the Queen Mum but this is just too much. Oh, and what do you think will be served-up when that bitch Thatcher goes to take over Hell?

Even my beloved Guardian had to soil itself this morning with a full-page Obituary on the perv and to make matters worse it was juxtaposed to an obit on the former fragrant Farrah Fawcett.

Aye, he`s History....

And i heard Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids. :lol:

Well, at least they'll be safe from kiddy fiddling; yep, a decent night's kip at last!

I also spoke too soon ... again, my beloved Guardian devoted four pages in the main paper this morning AND 'a special souvenir supplement' (8 PAGES !!!!) ... well you can image the splutterings over my morning croissants and latte. I feel a letter to the Editor is necessary.

Guest mrsvic
I also spoke too soon ... again, my beloved Guardian devoted four pages in the main paper this morning AND 'a special souvenir supplement' (8 PAGES !!!!) ... well you can image the splutterings over my morning croissants and latte. I feel a letter to the Editor is necessary.

If you're writing Symptoms, could you just let him know that we are not too pleased with the decrease in quality of both the Saturday magazine and the Guide... interviewing Henry VIII this week was just ridiculous. :unsure:

Well, at least they'll be safe from kiddy fiddling; yep, a decent night's kip at last!

I thought only students read that,.... and closets, maybe I was right?

Sym......AKA....outraged of Bedlington........ :lol:

Nice one.

It looks like the Jackson family aren't satisfied with the verdict of there being no "foul play" in the death of MJ... makes you wonder how someone who passed a medical not too soon beforehand and who was practising for 3 hours a day for his concerts in London suddenly ends up in a body bag.

Oh, no ... it'll be wall-to-wall media tributes, news footage of wailing fans, and the terrible part will be tonight's Newsnight Review probably running a piece on his contribution to popular culture. The guy was a 'kiddy fiddler' who bought-off his accusers ... just wait 'till they come out of the woodwork to state that it really did happen. It's a disgrace that the UK Government allowed him entry for his forthcoming sold-out tour and those who bought tickets should hang their heads in shame .... all double standards when you consider how his chum Gary Glitter was treated. The good thing is that the kids in Blighty should be safe .... for a while anyway!

The difference between Jackson and Glitter being that Jackson was acquitted of all charges at his trial. Maybe you prefer the "court of public opinion" to the verdict of a court of law, despite your much-vaunted reading of The Guardian.

The difference between Jackson and Glitter being that Jackson was acquitted of all charges at his trial. Maybe you prefer the "court of public opinion" to the verdict of a court of law, despite your much-vaunted reading of The Guardian.

Or maybe HP this is what you get when you are rich enough to pervert the course of justice though buying off any accusers? Don't see where Sym mentions the actual court case and that has to be put into context of how many times was this brought against him but didn't reach a jury. Once you buy off accusations like this you have to be forever tarnished that's the payback.

If the guy was sane I know where there was a kree full up at St Georges.

You're all calling him a child abuser based on a combination of the media crap you read / watched at the time and what you all want to believe happened. What PROOF do we actually have that Jackson abused children? None.

And actually these claims were only put to him twice; in 1993 and in 2005. To say Jackson 'paid off' the accuser is rubbish and just shows how little most people actually know about either of the two cases.

I can't be bothered to argue the toss though; people will believe what they want to believe so all I'll say is get on and enjoy your horrid little fantasies.

True...he paid one lad off., that Jordi lad. And as far as i know it was the lads father that put him up to it. Michael Jackson prob didn`t want any fuss as he was a bit simple. Then the doors were open for the squad load of money-grabbers.

Anyway, there`s a proper peado living in Bedlington that`s been found guilty of a string of offences...i`d be more worried about him than Wacko :D

Interesting site

Guest mrsvic
True...he paid one lad off., that Jordi lad. And as far as i know it was the lads father that put him up to it. Michael Jackson prob didn`t want any fuss as he was a bit simple. Then the doors were open for the squad load of money-grabbers.

Anyway, there`s a proper peado living in Bedlington that`s been found guilty of a string of offences...i`d be more worried about him than Wacko :D

Interesting site

The internet can prove strange things... (see Paul is Dead).

I just remember the guy himself on the telly saying he slept with children in his bedroom... surely, something was wrong there, whether he is innocent or not. For a guy who has generally hushed up what appears to be a very long-term drug addiction, that was killing him to this extent, it shows that the sycophants and hangers-on will go to any lengths to give him whatever he commanded.

As for other news of sexual predators on drugs, me mam was accosted by chaver-knacker in ASDA carpark earlier - a man going round trying to get in women's cars with them! After last week, having our prescription put back while the pharmacist gave out a few rounds of methadone... we will not be going back in a hurry :o

You're all calling him a child abuser based on a combination of the media crap you read / watched at the time and what you all want to believe happened. What PROOF do we actually have that Jackson abused children? None.

And actually these claims were only put to him twice; in 1993 and in 2005. To say Jackson 'paid off' the accuser is rubbish and just shows how little most people actually know about either of the two cases.

I can't be bothered to argue the toss though; people will believe what they want to believe so all I'll say is get on and enjoy your horrid little fantasies.

I think it was jackson who had the horrid fantasies, its obvious that he's a fiddler, he paid his way out off the first case, and the second case he was found not guilty, but most of the jury said even tho he couldnt be found guilty in that case they had no doubt he was a peodophile. He was definately insane and thought he was a women. He had the great idea to invite kids with terminal cancer into his bed. Well .. dead kids tell no tales. But money talks in this world and he got away with it, I have the theory that he got plastic surgery done after every bout of debortury. To hide his evil side... thats the closet i refered to .. the one with all his skeletons in...

I think it was jackson who had the horrid fantasies, its obvious that he's a fiddler, he paid his way out off the first case, and the second case he was found not guilty, but most of the jury said even tho he couldnt be found guilty in that case they had no doubt he was a peodophile. He was definately insane and thought he was a women. He had the great idea to invite kids with terminal cancer into his bed. Well .. dead kids tell no tales. But money talks in this world and he got away with it, I have the theory that he got plastic surgery done after every bout of debortury. To hide his evil side... thats the closet i refered to .. the one with all his skeletons in...

hes bad! hehe cha'mone

hes as much a peado as nick griffin is a nazi :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone has a copy of his autobiography you want to get it onto That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds, if you haven`t got a copy, you want to search the bootsales for one :blink:

book.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to the early editions he has now been reunited with his brain.

My question is why this took so many years? :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now