Nominations For The B.co.uk Slogan-Of-The-Year Contest.

OK, nominations are open for our slogan contest.

The slogan chosen by the judges will appear around the place with more sickening frequency than Passionate About W......herever

The star prize is to see your slogan with more sickening frequency than one dreamed up by some overpaid firm of consultants leeching on the public purse, and - almost without saying - your place in posterity.

Runners-up will each receive a limitless supply of posters, a large pail of glue, a paint roller, an ample supply of bus tokens to get to Ashington (and back), and a black balaclava.

Note: Local hoodies will not be deemed to require the last-mentioned accoutrement.

Sloganise away...

• Like 1

Bedlington - we've got a Tesco now. I know, Tesco! That's got to count for something, surely? I mean it's almost like we're a real place.

a couple to draw the tourists in:

Historic Bedlington - birthplace of William Shakespeare and Harry Potter *.

or

Come to Bedlington, Alnwick Garden's shut

* check this before publication.

"We're underdeveloped, we're ignorant, we're stupid, but we're happy."

Bedlington - Ex mining town, been suffering with an identity crisis for 25 years, needs TLC and a good clean. Has lovely wooded areas a golf course and a pit heap hill, lots of empty pubs ( a few nice ones ) and a massive cop shop and court with a chav factory as an annex. Its got a TESCOS

I like it :)

Bedlington - Ex mining town, been suffering with an identity crisis for 25 years, needs TLC and a good clean. Has lovely wooded areas a golf course and a pit heap hill, lots of empty pubs ( a few nice ones ) and a massive cop shop and court with a chav factory as an annex. Its got a TESCOS

I like it :)

:) I think the printer charges by the letter unfortunately.

Can I remind peeps that the slogan will be used to promote the website and not to trash the Town!

I could remind some that even animals have the common sense not to Thomas Crapper in their own back yard. :unsure:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now