Soaked

Andy Millne

Just got in from putting out some bedlington.co.uk flyers and I'm now totally soaked through and fed up. This Chinchilla's peperroni special is doing a good job of cheering me up though :)

Guest mrsvic

Just ran to the door with excitement... only to find our doormat sans flyer... probably not a bad thing as a bit of broken drainpipe has led to a waterfall effect at our front door... bad news for flyer-dudes...

Stick it on your window, gate, door, lampost, local bus shelter, or at least give it away to someone who is less in-the-loop. Thanks.

I'm told of a "Computers? Oh, we didn't have computers when I was young!" response. blink.gif Which - I suppose - is the early stirings of awareness of cyberspace. biggrin.gif

Just got in from putting out some bedlington.co.uk flyers and I'm now totally soaked through and fed up. This Chinchilla's peperroni special is doing a good job of cheering me up though :)

You missed my front door ......... :lol::lol::lol:

You are a truly dedicated administrator ......... :lol:

I dropped a flyer in at the houses at Humford Woods the other day and the guy was absolutely flabbergasted I'd walked down there just to deliver a leaflet. He even offered to give me a lift back up.

Just making sure everybody gets one :)

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now