Wansbeck Homes Showhouse

I went to the showhouse today as its only 7 doors off my house and had a little look round. I was very impressed as they reckon in 10 years or so time all council houses will look like that, has anyone else had a look?

Council houses?! How very common.

I was very impressed as they reckon in 10 years or so time all council houses will look like that, has anyone else had a look?

Yes I had a quick look around today, the house is just about up to the standards of the mid 1990s, electric shower and gas central heating are so yesterday, and I couldn't believe how old fashioned the taps and fittings are in the kitchen and bathroom. :angry:

Yes I had a quick look around today, the house is just about up to the standards of the mid 1990s, electric shower and gas central heating are so yesterday, and I couldn't believe how old fashioned the taps and fittings are in the kitchen and bathroom. :angry:

Not even a bidet?

• 2 weeks later...
Apropos of what exactly?

I used to be a toff once, then my mam and dad split up and mam couldn't afford to pay a mortgage, I was only 14 at the time so couldn't have a full time job so unfortunately we ended up in a council house. I broke my heart when my mam told me I was moving into a council estate but there wasn't anything I could do about it and now I love living where I am, i have the best nextdoor neighbours you could ever wish for!!!

I used to be a toff once, then my mam and dad split up and mam couldn't afford to pay a mortgage, I was only 14 at the time so couldn't have a full time job so unfortunately we ended up in a council house. I broke my heart when my mam told me I was moving into a council estate but there wasn't anything I could do about it and now I love living where I am, i have the best nextdoor neighbours you could ever wish for!!!

Thank god we can't control our future.

We would miss so many of our greatest experiences!

Joe

Bet you had free school dinners too. Scummer.

Tip rat potential.......6/10