Police On Front Street?

Anybody know why the police were on foot on the front street with a few cars patrolling? I was approached as apparantly I matched the description of somebody they were looking for. They wouldn't give me any info.

Are Bedlington's criminal element carrying 10 week old puppies with them on their escapades as a disguise to throw the police off the scent? I don't see how I possibly could have looked like I'd just been engaging in criminal activity. Unless of course somebody is missing a puppy.

The officer was very polite just seemed like an odd choice of person to stop that's all.

Two arms, two legs, white, and a head (not wearing a turban) - well of course you matched the description! biggrin.gif

Haven't you heard? They're looking for weapons of mass destruction to save teflon Tony's hide in the ever so long delayed Iraq war enquiry. 10 week old pups definitely fall into that category.

BTW always ask for their rank and number and slowly and deliberately write it down and read it back for confirmation. "Just for the record, you understand". Check your watch for the time of 'the incident', and look to the sky to observe which direction you were proceeding in prior to being stopped. If they comment on this write their comment down too, and read it back to them for confirmation. If asked why you are doing this just say "sorry, force of habit - I'm a news reporter". tongue.gif

• Like 1

Anybody know why the police were on foot on the front street with a few cars patrolling? I was approached as apparantly I matched the description of somebody they were looking for. They wouldn't give me any info.

Are Bedlington's criminal element carrying 10 week old puppies with them on their escapades as a disguise to throw the police off the scent? I don't see how I possibly could have looked like I'd just been engaging in criminal activity. Unless of course somebody is missing a puppy.

The officer was very polite just seemed like an odd choice of person to stop that's all.

That wasn't you I saw today with a little ginger pup was it?

A lad on a bike wearing a cap and a Berghaus jacket, shouting "Git the !*!@# here man yi little !*!@# *ng d*ck!?�

Cute puppy.

• Like 2

That wasn't you I saw today with a little ginger pup was it?

A lad on a bike wearing a cap and a Berghaus jacket, shouting "Git the !*!@# here man yi little !*!@# *ng d*ck!?”?

Cute puppy.

Haha no but I'm sure I've uttered words to that effect a few times.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now