Early Christmas For Meadowdale Kids

They are. their uncles aren't.

Apparently there's a school trip coming up next week which is still going ahead. The kids have been told to wait outside the school.

It could re-open again before the Christmas holidays if the problem is resolved before then.

I would hope a school would have a capability of contracting someone to rectify a problem within days. Its not really good enough for the kids to come home and say we are shut for the new year because of a gas problem. Surely a Local Education Authority should expedite such an issue and get the kids back learning. I know its christmas coming but its still a way off. I wonder how much the LEA save by having a school shut for 3 or 4weeks more than usual (I doubt temp staff will get paid and there's also the savings on electricity/gas, stationary costs etc etc etc). Could the delay in reopening be a financial one?

I would hope a school would have a capability of contracting someone to rectify a problem within days. Its not really good enough for the kids to come home and say we are shut for the new year because of a gas problem.

Apparently the problem lies not within the school grounds but in teh mains outside, and the work involved in finding and rectifying the problem may be extensive.

wey could they not use a different building? like the holding cells at the police station :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don;t think i haven;t suggested it - I want the little blighters out of my way!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now