The World Needs Saving - Again!

threegee

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1239424/Russia-send-spaceship-knock-asteroid-Earth-threatening-path.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailymail%2Fworldnews+%28World+news+%7C+Mail+Online%29

He was vague about the evidence of a possible hit but said he had heard from a scientists that the asteroid is getting closer.

'I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me it could hit the Earth by 2032,' he said.

"several hundred million dollars" seems a much better buy than spending countless billions on climate change. And, the scientific basis of this "it seems to me" sounds a lot firmer. Plus, we get two shots at it seven years apart, and so can take turns scheduling them in peak viewing time. Think of the viewing figures for Armageddon: this time its for real! and Armageddon2: the last last picture show? You don't get those showing an Al Gore bollocksumentary!

All in all a no-brainer with no need for yet another several hundred million dollar international junket. Where do we send the cheque Boris?

http://www.dailymail...+Mail+Online%29

He was vague about the evidence of a possible hit but said he had heard from a scientists that the asteroid is getting closer.

'I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me it could hit the Earth by 2032,' he said.

"several hundred million dollars" seems a much better buy than spending countless billions on climate change. And, the scientific basis of this "it seems to me" sounds a lot firmer. Plus, we get two shots at it seven years apart, and so can take turns scheduling them in peak viewing time. Think of the viewing figures for Armageddon: this time its for real! and Armageddon2: the last last picture show? You don't get those showing an Al Gore bollocksumentary!

All in all a no-brainer with no need for yet another several hundred million dollar international junket. Where do we send the cheque Boris?

i put this on here ages ago! should hit about the time the petrol runs out! :lol:

the asteroid has some egyptian name, something like the bringer of doom! Apophis i think it was!

ps your link dont work!

post-693-12622609382415_thumb.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now