Town Disorder

I would just like to point out that Youth Disorder is not confined to the North East of England ....Disorder is a world wide problem I know in this part of the world you see it every weekend especially when the Pubs/Clubs close and a minority of people want to carry on in the streets and where ever, police do a great job but they are understaffed due to cutbacks on wages. we could do with another 10 to 15 uniformed police officers on the streets to discourage unruly behavior by everyone not only the young in our population.

• Like 3

....Disorder is a world wide problem I know in this part of the world you see it every weekend especially when the Pubs/Clubs close and a minority of people want to carry on in the streets and where ever...

Sorry, but this sort of disorder isn't! And I'm talking here about youth yobism and in-public drunken disorder.

Rather like Gordon Brown's Global Problem, it's only a problem where Anglo Saxons have taken it.

They are not any sort of problem where I am at the moment, and they're not quite such a bad problem in the South of the UK - particularly in urban areas away from other ethnic influences.

The reasons are various, but they boil down to social pressure (or lack of it), and ethnic background. Some would say that aspects of it come with the climate, though I'm not too sure on that one as it's too bound up with ethnicity.

If you have the problem there, then doubtless it came as a bundled deal with a lot of other Anglo Saxon things you acquired.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now